Reviews for Depression
WHAT THE FUCK YOU CANT FUCKING DO THAT WHY DID HIU HAVE TO MURDUR MY HEART
danni chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
ETC
Danni chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
I love how u brought in Peter
Emma chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
Well-written story.
I don't like how it ended, this story deserves a much better ending...some what like a happy ending.
I think you should try to make more chapters and include a last happy end to this fantastic story!
OSM chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL!
I LUV THIS STORY! I WANNA KNOW WUT HAPPENED AFTER THT...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
...worst fan fiction lol...
kiya chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Wow why kind of shit is that
Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Really Good.!
everyone says chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
this was terrible
Sinatu Falretoh chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
good story...it was deeper than others i've read.

kind things written, time for critisism.

personaly, i think you should have swiched zack & cody's positions...i think it would have made more sense. i can see zack bringing home some guy he just met to make cody jelous, and cody going back to his ex because zack broke his heart, but not the other way around.i also see zack as being selfish and not listening to cody's explinations about brad(if it was that way), and continuing to cut himself.

another thing i want to comment on is the brothers stupidity in the last chapters. cody's smart, and should of realised the signifigance of the knife that peter had. he should have remembered what zack had said about brad killing him when they broke up, and acted on it when peter finished teaching his lesson about cutting. after all, boyfriends should come after family. and i dont think zacks stupid enough to go meet his abusive ex un-armed. these thoughts reflect my thoughts on the twins reversed personalities.

these are my thoughts and critisism, and if you dont like it, i would love to hear why...one again good story
someone chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
what the heck! rapers,killers, and abuse. really creepy!
seceret chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
hi. I'm only on ch.8 but i love 'the Chronicles of Vladimir Tod".
He-Who-Must-Be-Read chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
O_o You are wicked evil...in a William Shakespeare kind of way. I thought I'd seen it all after all those years of Hispanic 'novelas,' but, WOW, talk about drama! But of course it's not a bad thing; it keeps the reader reading. Nice.
mariah chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
this made me litterally rofl! xD so ooc but really funny 'n stuff
owlhero chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
You really like to cause pain dont you? Well good job of it. You killed zack and made Cody suffer through horrible stuff and come within centimeters of death. I suppose a person has to come to realize how close to death he was before realizes his mistakes. What a sad way for Zack to go out. I still dont know Carey could not have realized what was up with zack.

The story has a good premise, but I think it could filled out a bit more, especially the original characters. Some of the logiv of the characters' action could be questioned but than again in the state they were in, they probably were not using their heads. Maybe its just me. The OCs being as manpulative and twisted as they are was a major point in the story. The moral of the story was mostly correct especially if the ex's has something in store for you. Nice job.