Reviews for Tyrant
blinddivinity chapter 5 . 10/17
I. LOVE. THIS. FIC!
One of the best fics I have ever read. Wonderful. Amazing. Well written.
You are a great writer.
Harold King of Prussia chapter 5 . 10/11
Et tu Draco...

Bill Antony and Octavius Augustus Potter
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/5
The Story Is interesting. Please try to complete it
Kristophela chapter 5 . 5/26
BEST STORY EVER! I have recently completed in my studies of the History of Rome which includes Julius Caesar. I felt giddy every time I saw a parallel and I love how you pierced everything together. Please continue! *puppy dog eyes* Question: If Harry is going to be Octavian, is Draco Antony and Ginny Cleopatra?
ThatJuanGuy chapter 5 . 3/17
Probably the best FanFiction I've ever read. The character growth was very clear and well thought out, and the parallels to history were also well done. Overall I really enjoyed the story and only wish that it had been a little longer.
ell chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
please please update
Logicalmagic chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
This is quite an epic story. I hope you continue it
leylinjan chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
loved this story
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
Sucks this hasn't been updated in so long. I was hoping to see Octavian..oops I mean Harry *wink wink* Come in and avenge his Godfather's inevitable murder, before creating the greatest empire since the Roman Empire.
InquisitorCOC chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
What a great story that's unfortunately being abandoned!

Anyway, I think your characters map to the following historical counterparts:
Sirius - Caesar
Bill Weasley - Lepidus
Cedric - Tiberius Claudius Nero
Narcissa - Sevillia
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Dang Harry and Sirius forgot something when they were yelling at Kreacher. Like ORDER/DEMAND Kreacher to hand over every single letter he took and give them back to them, and if hes destroyed them REALLY punish him them. *lol*
Flameo Hotman chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
By far one of the best fics I've ever read. The characters and their growth is brilliant. I love the politics and representation of war. Brilliant. Thank you for this gem of a story.
HPMARIE chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Wow, I love this story, you're an amazing writer!
pgkpjs chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
Superlative! A fast paced and well structured story for thinking person by a thinking person.
kyuubi shadow chapter 5 . 1/15/2015