Reviews for Tyrant
Wolfric chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Great chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
John Raven chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Et to Narcissa?
heathw chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Another impressive chapter. Rest assured, despite complaints, that you are not the only overaged male harboring a Harry/Ginny fantasy. It's a bit odd that readers would make such a complaint to a writer known for using the pairing so frequently. In this case, however, its downright confusing. Given the complex interactions of different factions and their machinations, Ginny is the only character who can contribute to the plot in the role of Harry's would-be love. The Weasley family is fractured already in canon. Extending that here makes great sense. To insert another character into that role would either make her wholly unimportant to the story or would require multichapter establishment of another family and its character. Ah well, enough of my rant. If I don't stop now I'll be looking back on a long list of points, building an argument, when clearly, you already agree!

This story remains wonderfully unique in the Harry Potter Universe. I do wonder if you will ever cleanly state all of Durin's points for us. Many are easy to glean, so it is perhaps not wholly necessary. Perhaps I should write Durin's Treatise myself!
slashslut chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
this fic is AMAZING! i love the detail and the intricacies of the plot. very layered!
Erezxm chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Breathtaking!

By the way for some reason Sirius reminds me a lot of Mark Antony.

Also being a Rome fan I have to wonder if Tonks and Harry will have sex?

It will be nice to see more of Narcissa as well , presuming of course she is the puppeteer behind the plan to bring down Sirius...
meiren chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
I LOVE this! This is just so... so fascinating! I can't wait to read more.
Erezxm chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
This is just the story I've been waiting for .

You just made my month mate ...
The murmuring brook chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
this is a brilliantly scipted story with one hell of a plot. i feel really sorry for Harry though- and hope that Draco dies in a small shirmish irritaing evil boy that he is and that the blacks realizes their cruelty towards Harry and that sirry begs for forgivness though if this follow's the life and death of Julius Caesar than i guess Harry will either face the role of Julius' Mark Antony or become the Brutus he has every right in being. poor harry i weep for him- i have actually cried whilst reading this. hope he at least gets a semi- happy ending or at least acknowledgement from the blacks that he is truely a very gifted very damaged young man- oh and the ginny thing works really well- update soon as i can't seem to get this thing off my mind :)
heathw chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
I am appauled at myself for not checking my email this week. Finding a new story by you-and three chapters at that-was truly welcome. This tale is unique and deeply intriguing. I am always thrilled to see you pick up the pen. You latest, here, is no dissapointment. It's mature and thoughtful. The characters have changed, but still retain a hint of their canon selves. The likness to "Rome" is exciting and welcome. I perceive Harry as the Octavius to your Sirius Caesar. I look forward to where you lead us.
John Raven chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Inginius I like how you put serius usally he is a happy-go-lucky playboy I like how you explain the polatics
Lyonnyte chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Great story so far! I like the commentary on Wizarding society and its relation to Caesar
meiren chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Fascinating! I love it!
Wolfric chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Great story. I was not sure that I would like this story as it sounded like it would concern itself with a great many things that would not interest me; however I find it fascinating and well written. If anything I would probably like to see a little more insight into Harry's thinking. Thank you for writing. W.
asdf chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
excellent story. please do continue. long, epic, roman fic brimming with goodness. nice work. will be sorely disappointed if this languishes.
doRodrigo chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Man I have to say that I'm impressed! This is one of the best stories that I have ever read... The idea to put something like Rome, I assume that's what you did, in the Harry Potter fanfiction world is very, very interesting. I must also congratulate you to make Harry something like Machiavelli, it's just perfect. Congrats again, and I hope you update it soon...
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »