Reviews for Tyrant
Annoy mouse chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Oh god this is fcuking marvellous. You have my eternal gratitude for writing this wonderful, wonderful story. Thank you so much. It is glorious and I could not love it more without there being more of it to love. Please continue it someday. I will follow this for the rest of my life.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
I'm very impressed with this story. I'm rooting for Harry, of course, to become, what, Henrius Augustus? But I love how clever this is.
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Please please please continue this story! I just reread it and I really love it! Especially how you show the change of each characters' thoughts and feelings overtime. (Such as Draco, Frank Longbottom, Sirius, and Ginny!) You can't just leave us there!
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
I loved this story, and I sincerely hope to see it updated one day. You are a fantastic writer.
ETR101 chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Despite having almost no screen time this chapter, Harry is continuously showing why he is the best fucking character in this story. You've groomed him well. That man's a bonafide tactician, and he is looking pretty much like the Kongmin of this fic. Sirius has been great in this story as well.

I'm really getting addicted to the story concept of having a more proactive Sirius challenge the Wizarding world. Like Catsarecool's story (A Marauder's Plan) - this story is a bit similar. Your story is the more condensed version of that one, except your Harry is cooler but his/her Sirius Black is more charismatic. The betrayal, the twists and turns and the general flow of the story is amazing.

You receive nothing but praise from me.
ASocks chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Hey there, I know it's been a long while since you last wrote this. But I'm really enjoying it, and I wondered if you would ever consider writing more. I don't mind too much if not - I'll just go check out your other works! Thanks for writing either way.
ASocks chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I love how capable Black is in this fic, and the combination of him, Moody and Longbottom is delightful to behold! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
I love this story
TimeofMagic75 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
I wish you would continue updating!
MurphysLaw1812 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
cool fic
thkrya17 chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
So there goes Sirius's plans for democracy? I do enjoy your gentle connections between Harry and Octavian Caesar, the historical character who fascinates me the most. I wish you would continue with this wonderful story but the long departure from it seems to tell me you will not. Oh well, this truly was an excellent piece.
Shadowface chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
I don't remember if i reviewed this story, but it's freakin awesome. I just wish there was more Harry.
rick001 chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
a great story really sad u arent updating it nemore
Publicola chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Okay, so it turns out I didn't dislike this nearly as much as I thought. In fact, I greatly enjoyed it. You've obviously patterned your version of Sirius off the life of Julius Caesar (and Harry off Octavian, who became Augustus Caesar), though there are necessary differences due to canon. Your fic has made me contemplate not just my own story, but my very political philosophy, due to the consequences of such widespread corruption and the difficulties in yielding power once given. Rowling's portrayal of the magical world is astonishingly depraved, so it is not at all difficult to imagine circumstances that might make a Caeser-type public figure possible or even necessary. Extraordinary story. I wish it hadn't been abandoned or put on hiatus.
Publicola chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
The politicking in this chapter is superb. I'll probably use it as a model for the political maneuvering in my own fic. The divergence point changes (Sirius arriving early, and leaving Harry with the Tonks) were equally well conceived. I have a feeling this fic will degenerate into something I wouldn't approve (the title and summary pretty much guarantee it) but so far I'm all in favor.
211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »