Reviews for Tyrant
Sampaad chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
when will there be a new chapter?
blackshadow111 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Since this story is long abandoned, this review happens to be entirely pointless. Still, what has to be said has to be said.
Sirius's character is good, powerful. But the parallels to Caesar are a bit too strong.

I can already see a scene, where he dies, crying out "you too, Draco?"

There are other examples, with Remus Lupin as Mark Antony and Harry, of course, as Octavius.

Truly, it could have been great.

Oh and by the way, I'm gonna steal all your ideas.
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
This is so great and very well written! Excellent combo of Roman history and HP world! With Sirius being dictator, and how the legions are organized! Ancient Rome is my favorite historical time period, and Sirius is my favorite character! Please continue this! I can't wait to read more! Are you going to write a sequel?
jesusfreak100percent chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Are you planning on continuing with this? Or is this supposed to be some type of open ending? Because it is very open, in that case. Would you consider adding to it? I read this story a long time ago, but re-reading it was great.

I have to admit, when you first mentioned Durin, I actually looked him up. I could only find LotR references, which seemed incorrect. But you cleared that matter up later. I actually don't know quite a lot of Roman history - at least, not of the individual rulers. I know a little of the culture and traditions. So this was interesting as it was entirely new and I did not attempt to draw relations between Roman rulers and the characters. But now I need to look up Roman rulers!

Please add to this. I would like to see how it turns out, and although I realise it is not a focus of the story, I would love to see Harry and Ginny together. Not even as a main point, but simply to have it happen. Also Harry and Tonks (or Nymphadora, as you call her) need reconciling still.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
So GOOD
Benoit chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
This is perhaps the best written fic of it's kind. Please don't let it be abandoned forever.
karlii chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Wonderful.. lol
Did you ever do a sequel? What became of Harry, Marius and Viktor? What did they do to move through the politics of Europe?
hehe... Oh.. the possibilities

Thanks for the entertaining story!
karlii chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Great! I love how Siri has made himself Dictator.. hehe
karlii chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I totally love it!
krouda chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Wow! This is a fantastic story, comparable to Emperor by Marquis Black. I do hope you update soon!
karlii chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wonderful!
Hasegawa chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
wow. i feel like reading a heavy war story. this is truly awesome, even with my pea sized brain.

thank you for writing.
Debate4life chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
This is superbly written. I cannot overstate how pleasantly surprised I am by this fic. You've carved unique roles for characters, keeping them true to themselves without making the mistake of not allowing environmental factors to change them. I need to go- I have to go visit family- but I will alert this and review again in more detail at a future date.
deus chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
All your stories are good. I am captivated by each, but you have one flaw, ONE BIG FLAW, most of your stories are not finished. They are left abandoned. I don't know if I should feel happy or feel cheated to read such a good stories but feel left out.
Akira Stridder chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
woow this is just incredible! man hopefully you find it in your heart to continue this!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »