Reviews for Shagon First contact
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This may or may not be a one-shot, but I find it to be really great. Though Irma and Cornelia's relationship appears strained because of Alchemy's disappearance, Cornelia and Elyon's relationship is gorgeous...until Shagon shows up and spoils everything. And I think you hit the mark on the realtionship between Cedric and Miranda. They may've gotten romantically involved behind Phobos' back. Thanks for getting this up.
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ouch, you got ot hate it when the bad guys have a creature that takes out your two best with ease. Can't wait to see what the next installment in the series will be yellow!
A J chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
"Why do I get the horrible feeling he's putting you in the middle of a three-way fight between Al, Elly, and Irma?" Lucy asked her 'sister'.

"Ew, gross," Cornelia said. "And this 'Corny' thing ... I mean, come on ..."

"I think it's cute," Meiying said from behind her.

"Mei-mei, you think everything's cute." The Chinese 'Drop raspberried Lucy.

"Just 'cause your girlfriend is helping her 'sister' with her brother's pool party instead of hanging with us, you don't have to get snippy, Luce," Meiying returned. "Speaking of, what're the others still doing?"

"T'ree and Will're still working on their science project, and Hay-hay had to work, and I think the boys either have a gig, or they're rehearsing their numbers for one tomorrow." Cornelia fanned her hair out, and sighed. "Elyon and Caleb are doing something with the troops in Meridian, but she said they'd be back sometime around now, so ..." She shrugged.

"Okay, then back to new chapters. What's next?"

"Review first, Lucy," Meiying said. She clicked the button.

from: w.i.t.C.h. (& co.)

to: yellow 14

re: Shagon First Contact

Great next chappie, yellow! Loved the back and forth of the char's. Just 1 question: Why're you putting these up as indie stories instead of chapters of 1? Curiously yours, Mei-mei.

We all loved it, yellow, even the ones who had to read it later. ;D Catch ya on the flipside, A J.