Reviews for To Talk Dirty
Oops? Very good!
00 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Pharies chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Omg. That's fantastic XD

Draco's reaction was gold.

ILoveReading96 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
OMG! I did not expect that! LOL
amy chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
ahhaha great twist!
chickenbutt9 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Flamers suck. Excellent story, and I've looked into some of your other writing and I love it too. Keep writing!
ugh chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I'm sorry, but this was absolutely disgusting. I can see Draco and Hermione, but not Lucius and Hermione. I did not like this at all.

I will give you this. It was well written. I didn't find it exactly sexy, but maybe that's personal preference setting in. I think it wasn't very well explained.

I am sorry to see that you have written more about his. Past that, please don't write more. I know that if you had any intention of doing so, this would make you want to more so. I said that as a matter of gesture. The gesture of telling you the roundabout way that I hated it.

This is nothing against your writing. You have talent, at least I think so. I just don't like where your twisted mind is taking you, that's all.
WriterBunny chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Sexy sexy..
LaBibliographe chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh my, poor Lucius. That would be terminally embarrassing to the snobby wizard. His condescending, nasty treatment of Hermione boomeranged quite viciously on him, not least of which is going to be his memory of perhaps the best shag of his life (snicker). Will he ever get to repeat it? Hermione seems to have enjoyed Malfoy meat before, so I do wonder if she's going to trade in son for pere? I certainly would. I guess the one to feel sorry for is Draco, if he had any strong feelings for Hermione. This was cute and clever and totally fun to read as well as being sexy as all get out. Thanks for sharing!

RattiesGoRawr chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was not at all what I expected (and I mean that in a good way), and the ending was just plain funny.
thefeyrabbit chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Wuff! Funny, hot, smexci, OI! WEll done
Miravisu chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Whoa. What an interesting side of the prim Miss Granger! ;D I bet that day's events cause for equally interesting family reunions.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
WOW! Such a plot twist at the end! lol!
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Very well done. I'll be checking out your other stories

Kindest Regards

MizSphinx chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Sexy as hell! OOC Hermione and all...Lucius and Hermione pairing is the sexiest...I just don't know why more folks aren't doing them...or allowing Lucius and Hermione to do each other (grin)!