Reviews for Switchcraft
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/22
What a disaster. Lol
Pyrovilian chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Omg I'm laughing so much wow!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh Minerva! What an unfortunate set of events!
No one in particular chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Definitely one of my fave fics! It's very original and made me LOL numerous times. You're an excellent writer. Kudos!
Cranky Crocus chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I think this is my favourite Harry Potter fanfic of all time now. Congratulations! This was simply amazing!
the-smallest-sprinkle chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
All I have to say is, LOL! Well written story :) I loved it!
lullabymoon chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Hilarious! And I simply adore the ending!
tabby-fanny chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Very funny and so fitting;D Thanks for sparing us the part of seeing the toad naked, so no nightmares:D The leather leashes with McGonagall's pups was perfect, especially after Minerva's changing XD Umbridge on a broon was great fun and I absolutely love the term "baby bludgers":D Thanks for the great entertainment;D
Chemistress chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
*Oh my* - the last lines just killed me off completely: she's just kidding, isn't she ... if not: please UPDATE *LOL*;

the long introduction leads me to expect much more to come... *Yeah*
Suzie1989 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
As Ron Weasley would say 'bloody hell' that was brilliant! I could not stop laughing and it is quite late so I am probably going to get in trouble with my parents in the morning but my god it was worth it :D I could only ever dream of being able to write this well, this is definitely going in my favourites pile.

-Suzie
C.Rara chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Absolutely amazing. Minerva is my most favourite character and you captured her perfectly! it was fantastically funny and well-written in a way i can only dream of writing.

To be honest i wish it were longer so i could enjoy more of it! I hope you'll be writing lots more Minerva fics. You clearly possess great talent for them.
Aeraqua chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Haha this is a funny story :).
the real snape chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh, my dear ...

How absolutely priceless!

Where do I start? Copy and paste the entire story and comment line by hilarious line, says my efficient self. I'll limit myself. Top five favourites (erm ... six)... yes, I can count. 6 one order one literary reference, both of which technically aren't phrases:

/Minerva McGonagall woke up, stretched her limbs with a stifled yawn, untangled herself from her tartan quilt, heaved her legs out of her four-poster bed, and from then on everything went downhill./ How you manage such a stifling sense of doom in such everyday words ...

/"I wouldn’t know, Dolores, meteorology used to be Professor Trelawney’s department," / Double hit! Tripe, Sybill?

/There was Professor McGonagall sitting on the floor, and next to her, Professor Umbridge was struggling to keep herself upright, moving her hands to her face as if to adjust a pair of non-existent spectacles./You really had me thrown here - D.U. still upright and McG sitting? Not the Tetley we know and love, I thought. Sorry m'dear, for doubting you ...

/"Make sure both legs have contact with the floor at the lower end and your hips at the upper end," Professor McGonagall answered drily. "It always worked for me."/

/ All-Day-All-Weathers-All-Calamities Charm/ Get me an order form, will you? Never mind the price.

/She had a habit of asking its opinion before going out, as it had excellent taste and a knack for subtle yet succinct criticism./ If only Umbridge would do that ...

/the leashes read 'Professor McGonagall's Pups.'

"There, that's more like it. Sit."/ My computer keybord does not take kindly to hot liquids splattered on its surface. Put in a health warning in future, please!

/our jolly Quidditch mistress."/ Ah, Miss Peters. In brown overknee boots. the mind works overtime.

Well, that was a lovely bit of procrastination (upside).

I now have to work on my story and I'll never, ever, produce anything half as good ... (downside).
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I'm reading this while sitting in a coffee shop, and people are looking at me because I keep laughing. Loudly.

Where to start? Well-done body-switch fics are a favorite humor genre of mine, and this one is a classic. The title. The transfigured corset. Rolanda's unfortunate case of mistaken identity. Snape's perfect Snape-iness. The excellent cameo from Flitwick. The description of Umbridge-as-McG in class (love the image of Minerva with pink fuzzies in her hair.) And perhaps my favorite: McG's amendment to the leashes!

Then there's great line after great line. To wit:

/pastel-coloured ones by the sound of them/

/All-Day-All-Weathers-All-Calamities Charm/ - God, I need one of those

/"But I swear she didn’t even remotely walk like that at five in the morning after my auntie’s sixty-fifth birthday bash at McDwaggin’s distillery"/

/it had excellent taste and a knack for subtle yet succinct criticism. . .Today, it had said one word: "Ribbit."/

/when she moved her hands to her neck she was overjoyed to find that she had one again/
dhawthorne chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Definitely one of the funniest fics I've read in ages! Impeccably written, and screamingly funny! Great job!