Reviews for A Continuation Gone Too Far
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Nice section there, and Mamoru shows his heinie there, much like a ritual abuser would, one who is so genial usually, and then drops his act at a bad moment, and will be curious to see what all he might do in the future with Ranma, and if Ranma will knock the little pissant on his butt.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Great section here, and enjoyed both vbersions of this, and looking forward to what the revalation Pluto had will mean, as well as what all will happen at the palace next time with Ranma and the others there, and how things may go with Mamoru jerk-san.
Ruzio02 chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Nice to see something new from this story after all this years. This if my absolute favorite one of your stories, and I’ll give you my right pinkie if you continue ;)
yambembi chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
This could be a great crossover story so please continue it. I already added it to my favorites just to see it updated.
Rubel chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Very nice.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
So far it's ok.

The only part that rubbed me wrong, was when Ranma added to Kodachi's abuse of Akane. If he dosent love her then why is he keeping her around?

“Your little fuck-toy is watching us, Ranma-sama.”

“Who’s calling who a fuck-toy, over-perfumed bitch?” Akane leapt down from a leafless branch overlooking the walking garden in a forward stance, fingers tightened into claws. “Just make a move…”

“Now just calm down, you two. I don’t want you two fighting tonight. Kodachi, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He released the black-haired woman and grabbed Akane’s arm in an almost painful grip as he lead them back towards his personal residence.

“Why did you stop me, Ranma, the bitch had it coming!” Akane’s brow drew down to the bridge of her nose and her hands clenched. “All right, I suppose I overacted but you know the way she speaks about me!”

“And are you saying that what she says is wrong?” Ranma gestured to the guards as they passed through a security checkpoint into the bottom floor of the tower. “Are any of the allegations she’s making false?”
neb1234 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Nice fic, will there be any action? how powerful is Ranma here? is he going to 'do' the lesbian outers as well?
ENSIGN chapter 2 . 8/27/2009

love the incomplete - looking for prereaders note at the bottom.

very sudden and somewhat funny in a way lol.

had me tilting my head at the sudden end...

on that note nice so far. cant wait to see mamoru's reaction.
Oh Man chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
This is probably the best beginning to a new semester I've ever had. Updates from THE MAN!

I guess Usagi always felt like her and Mamoru would be getting married, being eternal lovers and whatnot. So seeing that he was porking a bunch of ladies without her knowledge and saying he loves her is a bit more bastardly than what will likely happen with Ranma.
Innortal chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
I'll help preread, excellent work as always.
Calamity Cordite chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
I like this story. It's one of the most enjoyable grown-up-Ranma stories I've read. Glad to see you're doing something with it again.

There is a potential logic flaw I can see coming. It's not really a big deal and I could overlook it fairly easily, but if Usagi gets involved intimately with Ranma, wouldn't that be kind of hypocritical of her? I mean she's condemning Mamoru for being a faithless womanizer, yet she's going to take up with a man who is shamelessly banging more women than there are days of the month?

Mind you, I'm not saying that I wouldn't want to see the Senshi, including Usagi, added to the Imperial Seraglio. I really do and I'd really like to see it play out to the obvious conclusion, with Ranma being the king of Earth with Usagi serving him as his queen.

So the only things left to ask is: When *will* Ranma start banging the Senshi? And will Mamoru get gutted for trying to attack Emperor Ranma for taking Usagi away from him? ~_
stc-dragon chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
man that was mean ending it right there i wouldn't mind be a pre-reader for u i always love reading a good story like this one
Hiryo chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Wow after such a long time finally another cool update!

I love how this story developed as well how you got Love Hina mixed into this story.

As for pre-reader I gladly would help you with grammar & storywise thoughts and the like.

I use Micrsoft Word 2003.

Please update soon!
Exodus5 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Wow. Haven't heard anything from you in a long time. Nice to see your still around.
yambembi chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This story has a lot of potential. This story is good but can still become great if you continue to write it the way that you do.

This story can even have a prolougue where you write the events of the 30 day wars and show how ranma became the emperor.

Anyway, whatever you do just please update this story.

I will continue to look out for your material especially this one.