Reviews for Icha Icha Effects
CosmoUchiha chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
lol XD i want some Icha Icha books too! super hot and i like how you wrote from gaara's point of view dont see many stories like that ) absulute perfection
DaveySama chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
absolutely fantastic. super hot. what a perfect story. )
gartter chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
YAY! ICHA ICHA FOR THE WIN!

good lemon btw
Mantinas chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
XD Oh man this was awesome!
Blackmoon OniOokami chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMGEEEE! I sooo wanna read an icha icha book more than ever- yaoi one of course! XD awesome story, I loved it w the pure joy of yaoi w SQUEE!
Dee-Dee45 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
0_0! *dies* 3
kathlaida-princess chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Cute :)

I love how you made Gaara's adoration for Naruto still shine, even in the middle of everything else :D
LongLivePinky chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Ha. I'm pretty sure I've just died and gone to heaven... xD You should really get this thing published! That way I can have a hard copy of it. I can imagine how much better school would be if I had this at my fingertips every day! lol.
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
lol I was totally ranting to Dreaming-of-a-Nightmare today at school because I was pissed about not being able to favorite this when I read it this morning cause fanfiction was being a douche. xD
Zonzo chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Sono shokkata di leggere quali apici di xversione sessuale la tua mente stia raggiungendo...Ma ke dire...Scrivi da Dio! :D Hai fatto venire voglia anke a me di qualche giochetto particolare a 2...Mi fermo sull'etero xò...!
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
XD never leave gaara alone with a dirty book lmfao
Ugawa chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Lmao. When I read the discription of this, I'd decided to read it because it sounded good. Then I saw it was from you and was like, "That's it, I'm definitely reading it!" Lol. I always love your stories, and this is another great one.

I loved the ending! Iit made me laugh :D
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
LOVED IT..!

I thought the whole idea of this story was really funny..!

And the lemon was great, (as all your other ones xD)

Great job, keep up the good work..! xx
Neverwinternightsgirl777 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
lol, No more Yaoi books for Naruto or Gaara. XD Gaara finding out that Gama-sama is Ero-sannin put a smile on my face instantly. awesome job!