Reviews for Rain of Terra
Grey Wolf4 chapter 38 . 3/22/2013
This was pretty good and I the way you portrayed everyone was quite unique.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
So far this is a good start though you do know that Japan's police force is national for the protection of its officers, right? Including the regular National Police Agency and the elite Metropolitan Police Department and their rank system is more like:

Superintendent General

Police Sargent

Senior Officer/Senior Detective

Guest chapter 38 . 3/13/2013
RachelAe chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ooh, I just found this gem among the piles of rubbish in the Azumanga Daioh fics. Can't wait to read more.
Sorflakne chapter 37 . 6/7/2012
Haven't been back in a couple months, but damn, shit's about to get real.
James Birdsong chapter 37 . 5/22/2012
Awesome three chapters _
Darwise chapter 37 . 5/19/2012
It's been ages since this story started, hasn't it? Have to say, the confrontation between the two was a great deal more subdued than I'd pictured, but definitely for the better.

Glad to see this coming to an end; and as always, I'm looking forward to the next release! I do hope to see what else you might get up to once this is over.
chaosrin chapter 36 . 2/11/2012
Interesting ...I sort of get most of it.

It you going to do flashback can you point it out.

Do update i want to see how it ends.
Darwise chapter 35 . 11/27/2011
I swear, I smiled so hard when I got the chapter update in my mail; and then frowned just as hard when the chapter end came up. Really worth the wait, but over way too soon!

I have to say though, I'm really surprised at the events that split the old group up, it was pretty vicious (not that I'm complaining).

I noticed a couple of missing words, and a typo here and there, but otherwise, it's quality work as usual. I eagerly look forward to the next release!
James Birdsong chapter 34 . 7/1/2011
Well of course hooray for 33 and 34.
Chargone chapter 34 . 6/12/2011
Evil Chiyo is Evil.

that is all.
James Birdsong chapter 32 . 3/3/2011
Congrats on the two chapters
einootspork chapter 32 . 2/28/2011
Congrats, you've confused and scared me! I have no idea what is going on. I was thinking some sort of Groundhog Day loop at the beginning, but then Torako woke up and I was lost again. I have no idea what's real and what's not, or... what.

All I know for sure is that Tomo shouldn't have turned around...
Chargone chapter 32 . 2/28/2011
... i have no idea what the hell just happened here.

i suspect that is a large part of the point :-S
Sorflakne chapter 32 . 2/28/2011
Whoa, this chapter officially went total mindscrew. I like it.