Reviews for Redemption
Of-Light-and-Shadow chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Amazing story I am completely hooked. Please update soon.
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
oh my gosh i really love her... she so totally rocks... but i have a bad felling that guy from L.A isn't done with her... yah i'm ubsesed but only because your such a great writer... please update soon!
angel897 chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
liked it fun to read
Metarex chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
I'm sorry for your loss. This story was well written and I found it to be quite interesting. I can't wait to see how you conclude it.
21Jellybeans chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
You have done such a good job with this one. I hope you have plans on finishing it.
Lunar Mist chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
Amazing story. Magnus is so mean/sweet! I look forward to the next update.
chausettes et chauseurs chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
I'm sorry about your friend... I know how hard it is to lose someone you truly care about. I lost one of my good friends last summer, she was actually the one who got me interested in Transformers. She kept on pestering me and pestering me to go watch the movie so we could go see ROTF together. She died the same day, but I didn't find out until two days later... while I was watching the movie that she had told me to... It was that day that I became emotionally attached to the franchise. I'm sorry for probably boring you with my life stories. P

Anyway, great chapter. It was serious, sad, and funny all at the same time. I liked how Ratchet snorted, it so fit his character. And when she started having dreams about Magnus falling and dying for her I couldn't help but do my fangirlish "Aw". And the end had me laughing right out. I'm looking forward to the next installment, but take your time as you need it. :)
femme4jack chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
This story is yummy. Like I said before, I just LOVE your OCs. Ratchet is great in this chapter, as is Magnus.
Shadir chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
Nobody said that to mature was easy.
femme4jack chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
You have the best OCs ever. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Shadir chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
This goes by not conversing, the confusions can be mortal.
chausettes et chauseurs chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I love Syrie so far. She is so funny. Don't worry so much about writing in first person, you're doing wonderfully. And the action scenes were great. Keep up the good work, I'll be reading.
Phoenix13 chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
She flash-blinded Magnus? O.O

...I don't think there is a planet far enough away for her to hide from him on! ;-)

Optimus must have put those two together as his personal form of entertainment. After a hard day he sits back, takes in some energon, and watches the screaming wreck of a partnership that he made happen! Onya Prime. :-)
Phoenix13 chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
Didn't know you had written anything else besides 'What Comes Around', but then, I'm a bit slow to click on author profiles - my bad!

Syrie is an addictive character. Pissy, smart, not intimidated by authority, I've seen this type of OC before, but your writing takes her to another level, so no worries there! And any female that calls Ultra Magnus names has my complete attention! XD Yes, Magnus fangirl here. She called him 'tiny'? SHORT STUFF? ::oggles:: Totally adorable. :-D

For all his big bluffness, Magnus has a very low self-esteem. It'll be interesting to see how he deals with all this (yes, Mr Famous 'I can't deal with that now!' from the cartoon movie, TFTM).
chausettes et chauseurs chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
Hahaha. Very interesting! Syrie is quite the badass, she's hilarious and paired up with Magnus? I can't wait to see how their little game of hide and seek plays out.