Reviews for VITA
Annoying tourist chapter 2 . 3/5
It's been, like 7 years since the last update. . . So um, yeah.

"To be continued", my ass.

Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed this.
thomaseliot chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
So hey! I just stumbled upon this, and it is fantastic! Well written, in character, superbly imaginative. And...about half a decade since the last update. I guess it's abandoned? Please un-abandon it! I need to know what happens next! Please and thank you.
Evelyna1 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Awesome! I just stumbled across this and love it. All I could think while reading was: how was this not written before? Because if any one of the team would make a great character even dead, it would be Hotch. I'm really looking forward to more!
Please.Insert.Name chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I never ever in my wildest imaginings thought I would stumble on a Diskworld/Criminal Minds crossover! That said I think you've done a really good job.

Death was in character, his humour never fails to make me laugh and you captured it excellently. I felt rather sorry for Hotch having to watch the aftermath but that part with the auditors was worth me feeling a little depressed.

I hope you continue this, I'm curious as to where it's going - plus some Hotch and Albert interaction would be brilliant!
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
What? No more? Death and Hotch? More!

Please.
exillion chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
You got me hooked. You should continue.
ShinobuSaiga chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
OMG... Death and Hotch are such a pair... this chapter was at once sad and hilarious...

Hm, will Hotch show up around the BAU as DEATH's apprentice? And unfinished business?

Looking forward to more.
tfm chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Good stuff. It will be interesting to see how the vastly different styles will mesh, but you've done a great job so far. And thank-you for the compliments ;)