Reviews for The Plans of Mice and WoMen
oliviabensonlovesvu1 chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Plz update
Punk-Cowboi chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This story is awesome please update you left me hooked
ana chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
this is awesome! but you left it there, I would like to know the end! :S
Bkwrmchar chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Hey! Great story but PLEASE finish it. Thank You
lovingfanfic2death chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
I love this story I like the way u end a chapter keep playing up to the next drama maybe casey being taken by the bad guys and her girl having to will get a rise out of everyone. BUT, WONDERFUL STORY GREAT WRITER.
kleberm chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
I think I have read probably most of the SVU - Alex/Olivia fanfictions there are on and I don't know how I missed this one. This is a great story so far, very well written and true to the characters. What would I like to see happen? Well I definitely would like to see a happy ending of course, but I think it should be played out a bit longer in the cabin. Maybe linger it passsed the weekend to give the SVU detectives and the DA's office a heads up that something is wrong so that they maybe could come to the rescue or something. Or maybe as Olivia starts to feel better she can be the knight and shining armor for all of the girls. Who knows, there are alot of ways this could play out. I know it's been a year since you last updated but I hope theres an update soon, can't leave Olivia and the others in limbo.
Fumes43 chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
wow I'm hooked :P This is great! please update
Edallas79 chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
Good story, very well written. Hope to read more!
Bella002 chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
Where's the update?
selaivilov chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
please update. it's a great story that deserve to be finished
LIVsvuALEX chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Aww, poor Liv! Can't wait for the next chapter!
EdibleSlaw chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
great story, please update soon!
Swishla chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Can't wait for the next update! And I agree, Olivia has to be the tough one.
ShadowCub chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
Always some stupid family member refusing to take

responsibility.
VillageVoice chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
What a great story. I just read all the chapters and you have GOT to update soon! Please?