Reviews for Season 2 Missing Scenes
Moichino chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
These missing scenes are so good - I love the relationship you've got brewing with Trip and T'Pol...more please?

Merry Christmas :)
J H Young chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
Great work, don't stop
Dreylin chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
As much as I loved your predecessor's Season One missing scenes, I'm really digging the arc you have going here. The idea that there needs to be a build up to the level of intimacy implied in neuropressure makes a lot of sense to me.
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
This worked very well. I like how you created TnT scenes so creatively and believably too.
Bluenblack chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
I am surprised and impressed that you were able to accomplish this much with the Seventh. In my opinion it was one of the least watchable episodes ENT put out. But you provided some mitigating supplements. Thanks. I like these. Please keep doing them.
pdsldl chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Good job with what I consider one of the 3 or 4 worst episodes they did. Not much you could do to fix the damage they did to both Trip and T'Pol in this episode but having these more personal interactions during that time helps.

And I agree that there would have been a friendship/attraction between them that would have pushed T'Pol to agree to neuro-pressure with Trip
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I am so enjoying your series of TnT moments. Love T'Pol's reflections in this last one a great deal.

Watch your typos that are real words... in one place you have else where you meant less... same letters just not the right order. Happens in a few other places. Ruins the flow of reading in which is otherwise a fabulous bit of story telling.
TheNaggingCube chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Very nice! Especially, T'Pol's insightful question to Trip :-D
pdsldl chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Of the two deleted scenes related to this episode you picked the better one. the only part of this episode I liked was her shutting Archer down and the look between TnT during the ritual apology. It needed some TnT interaction. Thanks
anaM chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Oh, I really love your missing scenes! They are fresh and clever and I can see them happening, even more as there is very little Tnt on screen during S2. I'm looking forward for the next one coming!
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
How did I miss this story? Glad I found it. Love your insights. Great pacing and the voices all ring true.
Bluenblack chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
I am liking these more with each chapter. Please keep it up.
0909090 chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
i enjoyed that 'interaction' !

all i can say is, MORE! Please.
panyasan chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
I really liked Carbon Creek and the story of T'Mir, so I was expecting some mentioning of that. I don't see Trip checking on her so many times, but this was a really nice missing scene, especially the last bit where T'Pol is teasing Trip twice. Well done.
panyasan chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Wow! To say it in your own language: ganz gut gemacht.

Very well done. And thank you for toning down Trips Southern accent, for me he speaks correct English, only with an accent.