Reviews for Pyro
kingrobert84 chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
doin awesome man are you gonna finish the story? if so whens update?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I like it
Toby860 chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Well this story is doing wonderful.
Veldrisk chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
You or a Beta need to go through your stories and add all of the missing "the"s and "a"s as it really disrupts to flow of the story when you constantly have to add them back in.
pandora vanity chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
ahh you make hinata married kou .good! 0oh i love how Naruto's geass power especially lance of longinus and the bow. definitely a refreshing change from the using usual katana.
haye2 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I don't get it why does kakashi let sakura throw knifes at naruto. And why the hell did he let them pass i thought it was about team work
Tenma Sosei chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
Eh it wasn't as bad as you made it sound, it was pretty good. Although the fight scene could of been a bit longer.
KailSakray chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
oh? no stalker hinata?
OBSERVER01 chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
good chapter
ogihcI ikasoruK chapter 19 . 7/13/2012
really, hinata got married to kou, the hyuuga introduced when pein/pain invaded konoha?(i think that when) well, she had to be paired with somebody, huh?

thanks for the update, dude!

ja ne!

ps, can't wait for 'ronin's sequal to come out!
787neohedgehod chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
Yah I should not have read this. It is a great story and all but the moment you wrote that hinata married someone else and having their kid I lost all interstate. Mainly because im a naruto/hina fan but its your story. If I wrote this I wold have made a rivalry between tayuya and hinata he'll I wold have paired all 3 of them together,but that's just me.
Awsomeness7 chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
not a bad chapter, thanks for the update, but im a bit lost here, so naruto and tayuya became special jounin in konoha. i can deal with that, not too sure why they would if they were apparently leaving konoha soon, but what i am wondering is about the timeskip, i cant help but assume there was a timeskip with hinata having a husband and almost a kid, i remember the very basics of this story but if you dont mind, can you tell me how many years it's been since naruto found tayuya?
blasterdog chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
great chapter can't wait for the next ones
raw666 chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
Nice job, keep up the work.
kishinokurobi chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
Four months later and I see more burning goodness. It's kind of an odd schedule to update once every four months like clockwork, but I can understand that you have a life. I would like to say that you have an ingenious method of relationships.

I can see why some authors post lemons, but it's always been kind of pointless to me. I read for plot and not to be bothered by a raging hard-on at every sex-scene. The other end where Naruto is an idiot willing to die a virgin for no reason to avoid them is also dumb in my mind. In the end I like they way you don't just imply and straight out say it's happening, but skip the scene.

I'd like to commend you on your handling of Hinata. It's realistic and not the result of bashing or anything.

In the spirit of constructive criticism to help you better your writing, I'd like to point out that it seems odd to exclude the fire from working towards qualification due to being 'not a real ninjutsu'. It is more versatile than most jutsu and has proven extremely effective in combat. In a world where people can grow anti-demon trees from nothing and shoot rockets from their arms because of their eyes being purple is it really a stretch to say that an effective elemental ability counts? Ninja are kind of supposed to be outside the box, so it came off oddly to see it handled like that.

Thanks for the update, and I hope to see some more in November. (maybe a little long too? p)

Peace,
-Elliot S

P.S. - I leave constructive advice at the 2nd part of all of my reviews after going over my likes, I'm not just calling you out or anything. I have heard most authors prefer it over 'good chapter, bye' reviews.