Reviews for Pyro
waa7x chapter 19 . 8/9
Are you going to finish the story?
Red-The-Shinigami chapter 4 . 7/23
false the sun is a giant ball of gassy plasma
Dragon0905 chapter 19 . 3/6
Damn it. I'm a naruhina fan but at least you gave her to someone she cares about. And not just as a prize to someone who doesn't care about her on return. Like kiba or sasufuck. Otherwise I like almost everything you have here.
kingrobert84 chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
doin awesome man are you gonna finish the story? if so whens update?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I like it
Toby860 chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Well this story is doing wonderful.
Veldrisk chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
You or a Beta need to go through your stories and add all of the missing "the"s and "a"s as it really disrupts to flow of the story when you constantly have to add them back in.
pandora vanity chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
ahh you make hinata married kou .good! 0oh i love how Naruto's geass power especially lance of longinus and the bow. definitely a refreshing change from the using usual katana.
haye2 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I don't get it why does kakashi let sakura throw knifes at naruto. And why the hell did he let them pass i thought it was about team work
Tenma Sosei chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
Eh it wasn't as bad as you made it sound, it was pretty good. Although the fight scene could of been a bit longer.
KailSakray chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
oh? no stalker hinata?
OBSERVER01 chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
good chapter
ogihcI ikasoruK chapter 19 . 7/13/2012
really, hinata got married to kou, the hyuuga introduced when pein/pain invaded konoha?(i think that when) well, she had to be paired with somebody, huh?

thanks for the update, dude!

ja ne!

ps, can't wait for 'ronin's sequal to come out!
787neohedgehod chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
Yah I should not have read this. It is a great story and all but the moment you wrote that hinata married someone else and having their kid I lost all interstate. Mainly because im a naruto/hina fan but its your story. If I wrote this I wold have made a rivalry between tayuya and hinata he'll I wold have paired all 3 of them together,but that's just me.
Awsomeness7 chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
not a bad chapter, thanks for the update, but im a bit lost here, so naruto and tayuya became special jounin in konoha. i can deal with that, not too sure why they would if they were apparently leaving konoha soon, but what i am wondering is about the timeskip, i cant help but assume there was a timeskip with hinata having a husband and almost a kid, i remember the very basics of this story but if you dont mind, can you tell me how many years it's been since naruto found tayuya?