Reviews for In the Eye of the Beholder
The Screaming Communist chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Whoa... Gwen/Eva, just, damn... Ah-ha, I, for nine thousand and billionth time, have nothing intelligent to say. The closet I can get: HOLY SHIT, YOU COMPLETELY WIPED MY MIND IT WAS SO GOOD. And yeah, I feel the need to work Eva/Gwen into the inevitable sequel to We Are The Face Of Teenaged Indecision.
Calamity Now chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Okay, first of all I love you _ I did not think that there would ever really be another femslash story. But you have proved me wrong. Thank you _ it makes me quite happy.

Alright, I think you went a little overboard on the describing here, where it could've been sweet I feel like it's sickening. The describing words are honestly great, but I can only read so much before it's a complete turn off

There Is No Escape

Calamity Now
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Sorry, I haven't been on in forever. Crap happens. :(

But anyways, I've said this before, but this is really good. You're an AMAZING writer; you use so many descriptions and I simply adore how you elaborate a bit on Eva's background through her emotions. I also appreciate how you've portrayed honest to goodness LOVE between the two; it's nowhere close to an infatuation-greased affair.

Brilliant! Simply brilliant! Even though I'm straight, your stories have made me a huge fan of yuri and yaoi. ;D

GAY PRIDE!
TheToxicInterest chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow, that was REALLY good. I could actually see Eva acting like that, and not too many people can write Eva well

when she's in a relationship with someone. I loved this. It was actually in charecter and I said "Aw!" out loud in the end.

(I think this made me like GwenxEva!)

XOXO

ForbidenFaerie
Evilkit13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Ya know, I never really thought of these two as a couple. But now, you got my mind whirling! Wonderful flow of words plus something new gives this story a sensational review! Bravo my dear. )
I don't hug trees.They hug me chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
oh my god, i really dont care for eva/gwen(not that theres anything wrong with either of them..its just neither of them are my favorite charecters) but there's no way in HELL that you cant guess what my newest favorite is!

i LOVED all the descriptions in this, and its just SO EFFIN AWESOME!

) i cant wait for more stories!
AerisSerris chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Sweet and poetic. Don't stop now!
anonymousreader07 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh! So lovely! I loved ur writting from start to finish so descriptive, so beautiful! U could seriously make me love this couple...
The Adversary chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
So cute! ; D Eva/Gwen? Never even thought about it. Thanks for telling me to check this out, it really was cute. A bit of constructive crit, tho, when you have dialogue between two people, start a new paragraph when each person speaks, mkay? ;_; Sorry, the grammar bug has bit me in the bum tonight. XD
soultaker78 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This was a very well done story. I've thought of this couple as well: it makes sense what with both of them having a 'toughness' quality and being what mainstream society would deem 'unfemine'. Plus, Eva did root for Gwen during the final challenge of TDI. Do you have anything else in mind for this story or is this it? Either way, what you have here is good.
paulinaghost chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
this an interesting pair. there so little yuri in fanfic for some reason. Is this a bunch of yuri one-shots or is this going to contiue on with just this pair?