Reviews for Sealed Deal
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Please update! I've retread this fic multiple times already! TTTT
Mcnitra chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Please more!

i want to know how they two get the seireitei by storm or pranks...lol the sight of the divisions chasing a zanpakuto äh his owner
HanaFan chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Update this amazing story
JulCan1987 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Where are you, this is a good story when are you going to update it. The interaction between Hanataro and Naruto is funny, so please update.
He Who Dreams chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
i like this, please continue.
In The Mix chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Please UPdate soon! I can't believe I haven't reviewed before now but oh well better late than never!

I love this whole concept and I really want you to UPdate soon so I can see what happens next!
RHatch89 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
I hope Hanataro and Naruto figure out that Naruto is a Zanpakuto soon
ranchan-akari chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Interesting! ;D I can't wait to read more! I love how we get to read about Hanatarou's growth into the healer that he'll be...maybe? XD Please update again soon!
autumnannette19 chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Whats next, whats next?
Guptanation chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Really interesting story, and I like your choice of someone nondescript like Hanatarou for the character, makes the story more interesting in my opinion, especially since you have much more room for creative license.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
interesting fic. update soon _ Ja.
curve-goddess chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
really cool story please write more ;D
Potato Monarch chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
This fanfic's really awesome, actually.

...I just wish the chapters were longer, or updated more frequently. THERE AREN'T ENOUGH GOOD FANFICS AROUND, DAMMIT.

*pokes you with a pitchfork*
calikocat chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
This fic is awesome! But poor Hana-chan, having ghost Naruto as a roommate. :snickers: Hope you pick this up again soon.
Cindar chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
pleas update i like this