Reviews for Transformers Animated: Cybertronian Genesis
️. Enough said
Taranodongirl1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
NEVER EVER DELETE THIS FANFIC
Thunderweb chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Correction: fic pick. Every single one is my favorites.
Thunderweb chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
The fights are so intense, and things don't go as expected. Optimus pwned already!? Oh, that's not good...
Skywarp is so... warped. What can I say? Being bullied doesn't mean being innocent.
Thunderweb chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Oops, she is coming... At least Slipstream and Soundwave are going to see their superior.
Thunderweb chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
More Decepticons, more thrill! I can't fic my favorite.
Victorsmyname chapter 31 . 9/20/2014
Megatron's speech was amazing
Victorsmyname chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Wow. just. wow. I love it !
FanFreader chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
I really enjoy Optimus and Ratchet, I know that Optimus is the leader, but I like the idea of Ratchet being a type of mentor towards Optimus.
FanFreader chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
You got Wreck-Gar personality perfectly; he's one of my favorite characters (I was really excited to find out he was played by weird Al). It was also nice to see Captain Fanzone, (favorite human character, to bad he didn't have more screen time).
I haven't mention this before, but I like how the chapters are step up; what I mean is that the chapters don't just focus on certain characters. We see what Optimus team is doing, along with the decepticons (I also like how you pair up Lugnut and Strika together)
FanFreader chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Another great chapter, I'm glad that your wrote Arcee to be part of Optimus Prime's team!
Sparktress1999 chapter 30 . 8/19/2014
Yes! Finally the return of Prowl! Oh i so hope this isn't it for him :(
FanFreader chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I really enjoy this chapter especially when Optimus Prime talks with Megatron. When Megatron asked Prime how it feels to be a hero; Optimus tells him it's not that great.
Through out the series, Optimus wants to be the hero, fight bad guy and save the day, and he can't wait to be that hero. Now that Prime has become that hero, it's not what he expected (just like Ratchet said it would feel like), and I like how you wrote that.
FanFreader chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Just recently bought all three seasons of Transformers Animated and watch the whole series, one of my favorite transformers series of all times. Any back to the review.
I've read your story before, and I LOVED it, it's like reading an official season four to the series, all the characters are well written and the plot is just great. (Which is why I mention the whole buying/watching TFA series).
Thanks for the writing the story!
Thunderweb chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Allspark aka Matrix. Residue Transwarp energy. Starscream and Slipstream. Heh, this is going to be great.