Reviews for Transformers Animated: Cybertronian Genesis
denisegalante1009 chapter 1 . 7/13/2023
After learning of this from TVTropes I’m very interested.
natasa.cyrus1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2023
That's what I was looking for a long period of time thanks for the post / and our entire team is very thankful to you for allowing me to post here..!
An Preson Peepul chapter 42 . 11/10/2021
I think I first read this story, then it's follow-up around 8 to 7-ish years ago, and coming back, I can see why I loved it as much as I did because it's still really good. Hands down, the best Transformers Animated fic, and also probably what got me to start writing in the first place. It wraps up all the loose ends left hanging from the end of Season 3, while also making new ones to make me excited for the sequel (even though I do know where most of them end up), it doubles down on the strengths of the show, while presenting new ones on its own, and really, what more could someone ask of a fanfic? The Autobots feel even more like underdogs who've grown into seasoned warriors, like when most of them manage to soundly beat Team Charr 1v1, while the Decepticons are given a lot more depth, like going into detail of why Megatron and his Decepticons are trying to rise up against the Autobots, or Soundwave and Slipstream's relationship (which is probably what made me become so much of a romantic now. their relationship was developed so well and is still one of the highlights of this fic for me, and it's a shame there's not much else out there with these two together). The comedy was on point, the emotional moments all feel weighty, and the way all the Autobots interact with each other just makes me feel like these characters really care about each other, and the mystery and resolution of Sari's origin just feel so right and brings such an interesting conflict into the story.
I think I might've rambled on for long enough, but I really do love this fic and though I know the reason why you've probably updated it a lot less is because you're busy with life, I do hope that you're able to see this through to a satisfying conclusion because I love everything that you've done with this and I would sell my fingers for more. Last I remembered, The Mercy of Prime had left off on a really big cliffhanger, too.
Speaking of, I should probably go read that now. So far, I've not been disappointed, and I'll just finish this pseudo fan-letter by saying that I hope you're still doing well these days. A lot of writers that I've been following have been leaving their works behind, and though they all probably have good reason to, I'd just like to send well-wishes regardless. This fic has been a big part of me becoming a writer, and coming back's really put me in a weirdly nostalgic mood. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll regret rambling so much, but I'll leave off with saying that I really enjoyed reading, and thank you for putting yourself out there and making this absolute banger of a story. Keep up the great work, and stay safe!
thejazzienerd chapter 42 . 7/16/2021
I would very much enjoy reading an Optimus/Blackarachnia role-swap.
Tigerhawk51-7109 chapter 30 . 6/8/2021
Damn. Sentinel really stuck his foot in his mouth, didn’t he? It’s not often that Optimus blows his stack like that. Incredible work so far!
StaticCon chapter 42 . 5/23/2021
Soundwave and Slipstream are such an odd pair, but not only is it written completely in character but when you think about who created the both of them it’s almost ironic that they’d wind up together and that’s only part of the reason they work so well together.
DeathlyJazzHands55 chapter 22 . 5/21/2021
Protoform X?! holy shit
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 14 . 3/11/2021
I wonder if Spittor could be used to provide energon for the others?

Also, if Oil cakes and other cybertronian snacks exist, i'm assuming the nearly unique bit is the amount of energon produced?
crazyguy408 chapter 35 . 11/15/2020
I know I'm pretty much a decade late to this story, but man am I glad I stumbled upon it!

I was a kid when transformers animated came out, and I credit it as the show they got me hooked to the franchise as a whole. Recently I got back into the series to see if it's as good as I remember (it is), and I've been meaning to review for a while.

Your love and respect for this series bleeds into your writing and I can hear the characters talking as if it was their actual voice actors saying the lines. Your dialogue for Lugnut straight up kills me, specifically when he was playing I Spy with the other decepticons. His loyalty to Megatron blinding him to the basic rules of a harmless game is spot on.

I've recently reignited my love of the characters and franchise, and this story has only added more fuel to that fire! I hope you're doing well and thanks for giving us your version of how this show would continue!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 42 . 4/20/2019
Great story. Learned about it on TVtropes.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
PokeKing Charizard chapter 12 . 10/1/2018
Just thought I'd mention -though in sure you know alreadybut Swindle mentions the Quintessons or at least their home world when he was "sales-pitching" to the others. He also mentions the Vok from Beast Wars when he defends himself from the time-ray villain lady.
Bigou chapter 42 . 6/18/2017
A very nice story, liked it. Now, all I have to do is read the one coming after…
Transformers 0 chapter 17 . 2/16/2017
Yay! The Dinobots got accepted!

And that jab to the 2007 movie.
Seriously, Jazz is more tougher than what you made him into, Michael Bay.
Transformers 0 chapter 16 . 2/16/2017
Dinobots, you are awesome! And Grimlock, you're adorable and I love you!

Huh, love that Revenge of the Fallen homage! Only this time it's more realistic and in the spirit of Transformers!
Transformers 0 chapter 12 . 2/14/2017
Well, looks like Michael Bay just ripped off this entire chapter for Age of Extinction.

Lockdown works for the Creators? Check.
Lockdown plans to take down Optimus' Team? Check.
Lockdown plans on kidnapping a human girl that the Autobots care for very much? Check.