Reviews for Three Vices
rayningnight chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh my... that was...
I'm having a bit of a strange feeling in me that's half sad, half pitying, and half...
Well, yeah.
This is amazing. Really. How, through it all, it makes sense. Jiraiya with his women, Tsunade with her money (but didn't she also have booze?) and then Orochimaru and his drinks, who would never show weakness...
I could say more, how this really did capture them in such strange manner...
But I can't.
Sorry.
But I will say this has been awesome, and I wish there were more Sannin fics out there.

-Rayne
Night Yagami chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
wow i always thought of the idea of the sannin corresponding to the shinobi vices to be kind of humorous (especially with oro being a drinker, i guess because of its lack of canon support) but this is really nice and bitter, the way i guess i never realized i wanted it the whole time.

i guess the sannin are really good for bitterness, haha.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
An interesting story, certainly well-written, and, somehow, you've made their misery stand out more than any other aspect of their characters.
The Lady Avaritia chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
It's a lovely portrayal of the Sannin's degradation. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece. I find it very insightful and fascinatingly beautiful.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Interesting. Personally, I think each Sannin has all the vices but one... Jiraiya: Women & booze, Tsunade: Money & booze, and Orochimaru: Money & booze... Damn Orochimaru for going more for power than other vices! He broke a nice pattern! (Plus, OrochimaruWomen? Pffft At least it must be a 12 year old and be preferably a male... Sick mister snake...)

Anyways, thank you for the fic!
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Amazing.

Like, really.

You've captured all three of them perfectly. My favorite part on each of them were the endings. They sum up the lack of fulfillment I feel like all three sannin share over never quite overcoming their vices... and never really wanting to. I was unsure at first about Orochimaru, but it ended up being my favorite. It's OC, but in a perfect way, like in a way I think he really would act out of character.

Thanks for this one!
niver chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Love the comparison, it's something I noticed before, and it's lovely to see it written.
Kingfishers chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
It's an interesting look at the three Sannin and how, despite the distance between them, they're so very similar. All three show a different side of them only touched upon, but never expanded in the series. Brilliant.