Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
clatoislife chapter 16 . 3/5
Five words: Best. Hunger. Games. Fanfic. EVER.
thebooknerdxoxo chapter 7 . 3/2
His is such a beautifully heartbreaking story! Words don't describe the tears right now! And at the end when their ghosts were there and Awwwwh, I'm too emotional
noo
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
awwww 333
rocursox7 chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
I've read a lot HG fanfiction, and this is by far one of my favorite stories. I love this story so much that after I started reading I couldn't stop. I literally stayed up all night reading because I couldn't stop. You did such a great job job portraying Cato and Cloves relantionship! Thank you so much for creating this fantastic masterpiece!
bellachaos chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
Beautiful, heartbreaking story. Even though I knew how things would turn out I found my self getting drawn in and hoping for a different outcome. You did an excellent job of fleshing out the characters and motivations of the career tributes, and making (some of) them sympathetic. Well done.
Mollytamale chapter 16 . 10/12/2013
Absolutely incredible. I wanted them to live so much even if I knew they wouldn't. You have an amazing gift for writing and this story is absolutely amazing. I started to cry when Clove died and I loved the epilogue. Good job.
Ares the Gamemaker chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Honestly I don't really like romance and all the love stories and such, but this is the only exception. I enjoyed this one about as much as your Foxface one, maybe more.
You are an amazing writing, better than Collins. It got to the point in this story that I hated Katniss and Peeta with a fiery passion.
Yet again you have me wishing that I could write a fraction of this type of material. How do you do it?
CashmereCashmere chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I love, love, LOVE it.
percyisawsomerthanjason chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
This is one of the best Clove and Cato fanfic I've ever read. You got all the known details right.
wild-heart-heiress chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
Caisha,
I am reviewing this for the second time because well, I've just completed re reading this and I felt that my first comment was insufficient and also in Chap. Seven because we are only allowed one review a chapter.
Looking back at this story now, my heart just burns with the pain in which your words have emparted onto me. You've given Clove and Cato life instead of just being typecast into minor roles that lack depth. Your colorful view of the Hunger Games Universe and how you and be-nice-to-nerds have filled in the blanks Collins has left behind is perfect. If I were Suzanne Collins, I would be proud of this story. I am proud to tell you that I love Cato and Clove more than I've ever did before and even if they died, the legacy of their love shines on in this fanfic.
It's been a while, yeah, but I want you to know that I'm still here and that your story, this story, Cato and Clove's story, is something that shows people that some people are better fanfiction writers than they are ( admittedly) and that there is more to the story than what it seems and that there is a way to add depth and breathe life into a character by keeping them in the characters themselves instead of creating new attitudes that make the characters less of themselves and more of an OC.

Keep writing,
P.S. Once again, I shall state this: your headcanon is original. It is beautiful, wonderful and I absolutely adore it. I wish it could be made canon.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
okay this was officially the best clato story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. When I read THG book for the first time I always thought that clove and marvel had a relationship, but it was purely friend based or a brother/sister type of thing. But with this fan fic I didn't care because marvel being an ass totally fit for the story line. Idk why more people won't aknowledge that cato and clove were in love too, it was obvious to me reading the book when he begged her to stay with him. CLATO FOREVER oh btw there is this amazing video to clato using the song "daylight" by maroon 5 I seriously recommend, if you want to check it out it's called Cato & Clove; tonight im gonna hold you so close... by xforevermidnight it is amazing and it is officially my fav clato video (even if it's only 53 seconds long :p) again amazing story keep going gurl!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
This killed me inside... I will never be able to read another Clato fanfic because now I only see this as their story. This is their story and no other fanfic can replace this one. I will never ever see them the same. I feel dead. I cried more than I did when Finnick died
SuperMegaFoxyAwesomeHot77 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
this is beautiful and infinite
Anonymous chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
This is the saddest Clato fanfic I have ever read. I cried multiple times and I love how you don't make their love all cheesy. Could you by any chance make another Clato fanfic from Clove's POV and have it so she and Cato won instead of Katniss and Peeta?