Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
Dwennie chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
Too lazy to login, and too sick to leave the review this story deserves but ah well. My apologies.

HOLY MOLY this was brilliant. I especially liked reading the parts of the games we missed because of katniss's perspective. I shipped Clato ever since the first time I read her death scene, but this (along with Isabelle's flawless performance and the disturbing lack of Cato in the movie's death scene) may have made it my OTP. Amazing writing, you captured all the reasons why Clove is my favourite character. If this makes little sense then oops...anyways lovely work.
Anon chapter 16 . 3/29/2012
Wow. You must've put a lot of dedication into this fic, and for that, you should be proud of yourself.

I'd like to acknowledge how well you handled Clove and Cato, as well as Glimmer. I really like how you portrayed Clove and Glimmer's friendship, it was touching to read.

What I didn't like about this fic, however, were the lengths of your paragraphs. Your descriptive paragraphs are very long, and there were a lot during the first few chapters. It's a bit discouraging to read them all at once, but I'm glad I continued to read this.

It's very well done, despite your paragraph lenghts. Thanks for writing this. I hope you continue writing in the future.
having read the book chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
honestly, the world needs more people like you to prove prejudice wrong. This completely changed my view of the entire Hunger Games trilogy and I just don't know what to think anymore and oh, the sobs..
fireblade-angel chapter 16 . 3/27/2012
Best. Clove/Cato. Fic. Ever.

What more can I say? I love this fic so much.
Millais chapter 16 . 3/24/2012
Amazing it made me cry, especially when he said "I love you Clove jaudcia"
Captain.Daisy.Adrianna.Grey chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
this was great, as your writing always is. :)
BeccaJoy chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
I loved this story so much, there are no words to describe it. I read Born To Die first (which I will probably reread after this) which lead me to this amazing story. I found myself wishing that Clove and Cato didn't have to die. I wanted them to win. I wanted their dreams to come true. Which is crazy because when I read the Hunger Games I hated them. Now I'm obsessed. You wrote this beautifully and I know you've heard it before but I truly believe that if Suzanne Collins read this she would be proud. Your writing is professional and perfect, the way you told the story never deviated from the original book once. The love story that you created for these two is special and different and perfect. This is hands down the best fan fiction I've ever read, and I've read some pretty good ones. The combination of staying true to the book, impeccable grammar, writing style and amazing story telling skills, not to mention I seriously cried throughout the last chapter... This review doesn't do this story justice whatsoever. I hope you write more about these two, or just more in general because I loved it, and so many others do! Okay I'm done rambling now!3
Fancy-Pants Lockhart chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
Wow, that story was incredible!
cosmosandgazania chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
So amazing! Very believable and realistic like all your stories. I so cried during the farewell scene. You have managed to create a vibrant district 2 world that I just want to know more about. You also fleshed out Cato and clove and making them more than cold and calculation. This is so canon for me. I love all your stories and I can't bring myself to finish cashmeres story since I know how it ends:) please continue to write and also am excited to see what do with your other new story about paylor.
The white tiger chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I don’t know how many times I have read this story… trust me it’s a lot and I’m going to finally review.

‘Love is a battlefield’ was one of the first fan fictions I have read and now I can’t see district 2 any other way. It shows that careers do have emotions and a soul too and the way you played it out and everything was really good. You followed the events in the book perfectly and I can see Suzanne Collins reading it nodding her head.

Really good job...

The white tiger
Caitlin chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
I've re read this so many times, and i cry every time i reread it. ONE OF THE BEST STORIES ON THIS WEBSITE!
floofyMiko chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
This was amazing, totally believable. Your version of clove and Cato is now officially part of my hg headcanon haha. Tragic and wonderful... and I actually had no trouble connecting with clove to the point that I hoped she and Cato would make it and win, that what happened to clove at tthe feast couldve been avoided, even though I knew the tragic and inevitable end. Thanks for the awesome story.
Christina chapter 16 . 12/29/2011
This is such a beautifully written story of Cato and Clove! I really love how you've written them and shown how they're human too! I am incredibly sad that this story ended but I love that they do wind up together in the end! I can't find other Cato/Clove stories as captivating and beautiful as this one! You had me tearing up and loving this couple! You make me look for all the Cato and Clove moments when I go back to read Hunger Games hahaha!

Please PLEASE PLEASE write more stories about them since there simply aren't enough of them and I love the way you write them! Maybe something like if their plans really were coming along and Cato was mentoring Clove for her Hunger Games or anything at all! You've made me have a soft spot for such a great couple now! I love how you show their protectiveness over each other and it makes me feel all warm when I read about their protectiveness of each other! You've done such an amazing job and I really hope to see more please!D
Drina chapter 16 . 12/28/2011
I really loved this fanfic. When I was first reading The Hunger Games I was totally convinced that there was something between Cato and Clove. You have an amazing voice as an author and you should definitely write another Cato/Clove story. Maybe Catching Fire or something similar where they win THG or even a "prequel" of their life at the Training Center and how their relationship started. You had some flashbacks to Clove and Cato in District Two and it would be really cool to expand iose.
accioyourheart chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
(didn't finish-sorry!)

I loved this story so much. It was toooooo good. The characters were written well, and I loved the play between Marvel and Clove.

Everything was written so well- you did a fantastic job on this story! I'm going to show all my friends who doubt Clato, and I'm sure it'll convince them as well. Thank you for such a wonderful story- I look forward to reading more of your writing!
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »