Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
gethsemane342 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
I had to laugh when she nearly knocked out the prep team member. I love how uncomfortable she is and i still can't believe you know someone like Augustus.

Out of curiosity -i'm sure you did say but i forgot- what is the trade of District 2?

Good one,

Keep on writing.

AJLL chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
This is great! Keep it up.
be-nice-to-nerds chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Finally! I can read it!

You know I think this is great, and the parts I havent seen are just as good.

I loved the bits with Lysa, Lucas and the Capitol's TV show, and also your exploration of Cato and Clove's realtionship - how they deal with being in the same Games, mostly - the psychological part

Really great, as per usual

gethsemane342 chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Aw, i love Cato in this. He's awesome. And i still love how they're so homopathic and still sort of ... nice. Vikus makes me laugh too.

'in it’s disgust.' Shouldn't it be 'in its disgust'?

Keep on writing,

PS. See, the chapter hasn't disappeared :)
Kevin-Genesis chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
another great chapter,

i think its interesting that cato and clove

have seen the tributes strengths long before

i and im sure many other expected,

and just well written, dont think i saw

any spelling or grammatical mistakes.

please update soon :)
foxforever23 chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Glad you posted this. I love watching Clove's reaction to the reaping especially Lysandra :). Great chapter, very well done!

AJLL chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Still great, you've done an excellent job with clove and catos relationship and their reactions to both being picked. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AJLL chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is wonderful! I'm so glad you're writing a clove/cato fic. District 2's would be tributes training center is very intersting, and I like how you made Clove afraid of the dark.
Kevin-Genesis chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
another great chapter.

i cant wait to see where you take this

please update soon :)
foxforever23 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Great work Cashia! Like I said before, I really love the emotion that surfaces between Cato and Clove. It's so sweet! I also think you did a good job of clearing up that whole volunteering thing. I understood it much more this time when I read it! You are such a great author!

gethsemane342 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Now don't you feel better that you put this up, eh? Nice stuff. Clove's homicidal but you make me feel sorry for her and laugh at the things she says. And Cato is brilliant.

By the by, are there no female winners before? 'cause i'm pretty sure a girl is meant to be mentored by a female unless there are no available ones...

Anyhow, good stuff. Please update (and dear god, i've just remembered Augustus. You really know someone like that? Poor you!) when you can :)

Keep on writing,

be-nice-to-nerds chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Great work, as per usual. Youalready know what I think of this chapter, and it is brilliant. Slight presentational cmment, though. You might want to split up your paragraphs - it's harder to read on a computer screen when it's just one big chunk. Other than that, though, this is as good as I remember.

And sorry for the double mesage

careertribute789 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I'm glad to see that you started a new story! It's really great so far! I think it is really cool how you set up District 2! It's so orderly and calculated. The best thing about reading this is comparing it to your other story. I really like comparing Clove and Lysandra's lives. Update soon!

Kevin-Genesis chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
i really enjoyed this,

i think its great to see other sides of clove, and cato

like her fear of dark, i thought that was a cute idea,

i loved your I'll Remember You & A Fox's View.

so i thought when you had completed this you may write

THG from Rue or Gimmer's pov seeing as they are different

from other characters with Rue being the youngest, and even

Glimmer who seemed to think she could get far using only looks.

but then again most of the careers were very arrogant :P

just a thought. :)

ps. please update soon
Mayra chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Don't listen to nice-to-be-nerd (i think thats her name), update as fast as you'd like. Run out of material my ass. You cant leave us hanging!
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »