Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
laxgoal31 chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
ill reply to you here if you don't mind-

firstly, your story- as always, nice detail and beautiful writing. i dont mind about the last name and vikus, and the whole daugher of a past victor thing. yours is alot better than mine, i wrote mine when i was still learning how to write. always thoguht of going back to fix my old stories, then realizing that i just dont feel like it loll

thanks for the wishes on your review! its good to be back on ff after a long absence. im hoping for an update on the hunger games premiere on monday, so plese check that out. i will prolly continue the haymitch pov story, that one is easier to write than the premiere, so i wil prolly update it quicker, but we'll see.

btw, did u read catching fire? just curious, trying to see how many have read it, i might hold off on my sequel untill more people have actually read it.

anyways, thanks again! good to be back!
Asharza chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
I'm so happy I found this story! It's wonderfully written! I love how you portrayed Clove. You have a great talent for writing, Keep up the great work:)

-Ash
careertribute789 chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
Sorry I didn't review this when I reviewed the other I just had things to do at the time. This is great! I love the prep team and the ongoing battle between Clove and Augustus. I also love those secret little moments you throw in between Cato and Clove. I also like how you made the whole storyline with Claudius getting demoted to D5. It makes sense and coordinates with your other story. I remember you telling me that you were writing that scene with Lysa in the lift with Clove. I can't wait to read that part. I'm sure it will be fantastic. Great job on this chapter. I can't find anything wrong with it. Update soon!

CareerTribute
careertribute789 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
It's cool reading what Clove things of the reaping. She's already planning how to kill each tribute before she's even in the arena. I like how you've designed that. I also like the part where Katniss volunteers and Cato immidiatley thinks she's been trained. I liked that part a lot! I'll read (and review) you're next chapter next time I get a chance!

CareerTribute
foxforever23 chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed reading Clove's reaction to the prep team. She's always so focused, always trying to appear superior. I really like that aspect of her personality that you've added to this story. Everything fits in with AFV so perfectly! You're doing a great job!

PS-sorry this is a little late!

FF23
Perchance - to - Dream - 12 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
amazing please update soon
Kevin-Genesis chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
i love this story!

you are a great writter.

and i very cool child :P

please please please update soon! :)
gethsemane342 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
I had to laugh when she nearly knocked out the prep team member. I love how uncomfortable she is and i still can't believe you know someone like Augustus.

Out of curiosity -i'm sure you did say but i forgot- what is the trade of District 2?

Good one,

Keep on writing.

Geth
AJLL chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
This is great! Keep it up.
be-nice-to-nerds chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Finally! I can read it!

You know I think this is great, and the parts I havent seen are just as good.

I loved the bits with Lysa, Lucas and the Capitol's TV show, and also your exploration of Cato and Clove's realtionship - how they deal with being in the same Games, mostly - the psychological part

Yeah

Really great, as per usual

BNTN
gethsemane342 chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Aw, i love Cato in this. He's awesome. And i still love how they're so homopathic and still sort of ... nice. Vikus makes me laugh too.

'in it’s disgust.' Shouldn't it be 'in its disgust'?

Keep on writing,

Geth

PS. See, the chapter hasn't disappeared :)
Kevin-Genesis chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
another great chapter,

i think its interesting that cato and clove

have seen the tributes strengths long before

i and im sure many other expected,

and just well written, dont think i saw

any spelling or grammatical mistakes.

please update soon :)
foxforever23 chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Glad you posted this. I love watching Clove's reaction to the reaping especially Lysandra :). Great chapter, very well done!

FF23
AJLL chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Still great, you've done an excellent job with clove and catos relationship and their reactions to both being picked. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AJLL
AJLL chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is wonderful! I'm so glad you're writing a clove/cato fic. District 2's would be tributes training center is very intersting, and I like how you made Clove afraid of the dark.
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »