Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
Ibbonray chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
You might want to say something about the epilogue being about Cato because I was confused at first... but besides that, I am obsessed with this story! Makes me want to cry! You are an amazing writer.
Ibbonray chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
I read your other POV on Lysandra, and I have to say, this scene where Clove cuts her dress is by far one of my favorites... in that story and this one. Keep up the AWESOME work!
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I love the story so far. Can't wait to read more! Somebody told me that you wrote this Clato fanfic, and I thought I'd give it a try... anyway, great job!
VaraReadsTooMuch chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
Hello. I know you wrote this ages and ages ago, and probably do not need yet another review. But I feel duty-bound to review it, because, quite honestly, it is the best fanfiction I have read to date.
The characters are believable and spellbinding, and your writing style is both fluid and compelling. I love this story so, so much. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
amazing.
peetagoreantheorem12 chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
Ohhhh gosh seriously, it's nice. I've read lots of your stories and I hope you write more :))))
Savannah chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
I knew they would die, and yet I could not keep reading. The entire "book" made me cry multiple times. You are a beautiful writer and should consider writing a book of your own.
Sailor chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
OH MY GOD CRYING
swimflyaway chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
My fourth or fifth time reading this. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
ijustwanttosleep chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
this was almost as good as the hunger games itself. its by far the best fanfic i have read. well done
mari chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
wow you are such an amazing writer. this clato story is unimaginably good and i am never going to read any others because this one is so perfect. after i finished reading this i told all my friends about this and we all agree that this is a fantastic fanfiction. i have also read your foxface fanfiction, and it too is fabulous! you are such an amazing writer omg! i think you should really consider writing a fanfiction for thresh. personally i have always wanted to know more about him and the battle with cato. jeez you are such a great writer! anyways i think suzanne collins should read your stories because these are... i can't even find the words to describe how good these are and what an amazing writer you are!

best of luck!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
I almost cried at the ending, but I still enjoyed it. The ending was unexpected I thought they would both win together. Anyways great story!
Stacey Lee chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
I loved this story write more of Clove please!
Naomi chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
I've read this story at least five times and I still cry at the end! It's beautifully written and you seem to connect with Clove's character really well. I would love to see more Hunger Games from you!
kaitlin chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
I cried for twenty minutes when clove died! This was amazing and I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this. I don't normally do the reviews but I simply had to for something so phenomenal. I'm writing a clato fanfiction in Cloves POV aswell, do you have any advice? It would mean the world to you if you replied, and once again, thankyou a hundred times for sharing this story! You can email me at:
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »