Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
Anonymous chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
This is the saddest Clato fanfic I have ever read. I cried multiple times and I love how you don't make their love all cheesy. Could you by any chance make another Clato fanfic from Clove's POV and have it so she and Cato won instead of Katniss and Peeta?
Noah M chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
This was a great and touching story. You should add an alternate ending too. Cato and clove are my favorite characters so i'de love to read how they win.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
you are so amazing!
Kiana chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
Crazy addicting story. I think I like your couple better than Collins' duo.

Don't tell anyone, but I shed a couple of tears toward the end of your Fox Face story.

You're quite talented!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
This is honestly the best fanfiction I have ever read. You portrayed the characters and there relationship so well in the story. They're love is beautiful and I was honestly crying for about half an hour at this chapter. They're my OTP. Clato forever. This has broke me but thanks so much for writing this X
Clove1113 chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
You made me cry! I hate crying! Stop doing this to me. I cry at like every single story!
loren.ewing1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This has to be the best fanfic ever! I agree with everyone else i was scared to read other fanfics after reading this because i didnt want to ever forget about this one i love it so much. Nothing makes me cry but this..this broke me lol. I love cato and clove and the way you described everything and just completely wrote a kick ass story was absolutely beautiful. The way you take us throughout the whole reaping and training and the games and showing how strong their relationship is was amazing then to see clove die and completely ripped apart from cato made me die inside. You truly out did your self and this story will forever show the bonds of clato to whoever reads it. In honor of cato and clove fallen tributes of the 74th hunger games 3
Ibbonray chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
You might want to say something about the epilogue being about Cato because I was confused at first... but besides that, I am obsessed with this story! Makes me want to cry! You are an amazing writer.
Ibbonray chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
I read your other POV on Lysandra, and I have to say, this scene where Clove cuts her dress is by far one of my favorites... in that story and this one. Keep up the AWESOME work!
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I love the story so far. Can't wait to read more! Somebody told me that you wrote this Clato fanfic, and I thought I'd give it a try... anyway, great job!
phogiowegfwqogi chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
Hello. I know you wrote this ages and ages ago, and probably do not need yet another review. But I feel duty-bound to review it, because, quite honestly, it is the best fanfiction I have read to date.
The characters are believable and spellbinding, and your writing style is both fluid and compelling. I love this story so, so much. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
amazing.
peetagoreantheorem12 chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
Ohhhh gosh seriously, it's nice. I've read lots of your stories and I hope you write more :))))
Savannah chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
I knew they would die, and yet I could not keep reading. The entire "book" made me cry multiple times. You are a beautiful writer and should consider writing a book of your own.
Sailor chapter 16 . 1/17/2013