Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
Clove1113 chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
You made me cry! I hate crying! Stop doing this to me. I cry at like every single story!
loren.ewing1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This has to be the best fanfic ever! I agree with everyone else i was scared to read other fanfics after reading this because i didnt want to ever forget about this one i love it so much. Nothing makes me cry but this..this broke me lol. I love cato and clove and the way you described everything and just completely wrote a kick ass story was absolutely beautiful. The way you take us throughout the whole reaping and training and the games and showing how strong their relationship is was amazing then to see clove die and completely ripped apart from cato made me die inside. You truly out did your self and this story will forever show the bonds of clato to whoever reads it. In honor of cato and clove fallen tributes of the 74th hunger games 3
Ibbonray chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
You might want to say something about the epilogue being about Cato because I was confused at first... but besides that, I am obsessed with this story! Makes me want to cry! You are an amazing writer.
Ibbonray chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
I read your other POV on Lysandra, and I have to say, this scene where Clove cuts her dress is by far one of my favorites... in that story and this one. Keep up the AWESOME work!
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I love the story so far. Can't wait to read more! Somebody told me that you wrote this Clato fanfic, and I thought I'd give it a try... anyway, great job!
VaraReadsTooMuch chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
Hello. I know you wrote this ages and ages ago, and probably do not need yet another review. But I feel duty-bound to review it, because, quite honestly, it is the best fanfiction I have read to date.
The characters are believable and spellbinding, and your writing style is both fluid and compelling. I love this story so, so much. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
amazing.
peetagoreantheorem12 chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
Ohhhh gosh seriously, it's nice. I've read lots of your stories and I hope you write more :))))
Savannah chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
I knew they would die, and yet I could not keep reading. The entire "book" made me cry multiple times. You are a beautiful writer and should consider writing a book of your own.
Sailor chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
OH MY GOD CRYING
swimflyaway chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
My fourth or fifth time reading this. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
ijustwanttosleep chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
this was almost as good as the hunger games itself. its by far the best fanfic i have read. well done
mari chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
wow you are such an amazing writer. this clato story is unimaginably good and i am never going to read any others because this one is so perfect. after i finished reading this i told all my friends about this and we all agree that this is a fantastic fanfiction. i have also read your foxface fanfiction, and it too is fabulous! you are such an amazing writer omg! i think you should really consider writing a fanfiction for thresh. personally i have always wanted to know more about him and the battle with cato. jeez you are such a great writer! anyways i think suzanne collins should read your stories because these are... i can't even find the words to describe how good these are and what an amazing writer you are!

best of luck!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
I almost cried at the ending, but I still enjoyed it. The ending was unexpected I thought they would both win together. Anyways great story!
Stacey Lee chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
I loved this story write more of Clove please!
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »