Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
Sailor chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
OH MY GOD CRYING
swimflyaway chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
My fourth or fifth time reading this. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
ijustwanttosleep chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
this was almost as good as the hunger games itself. its by far the best fanfic i have read. well done
mari chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
wow you are such an amazing writer. this clato story is unimaginably good and i am never going to read any others because this one is so perfect. after i finished reading this i told all my friends about this and we all agree that this is a fantastic fanfiction. i have also read your foxface fanfiction, and it too is fabulous! you are such an amazing writer omg! i think you should really consider writing a fanfiction for thresh. personally i have always wanted to know more about him and the battle with cato. jeez you are such a great writer! anyways i think suzanne collins should read your stories because these are... i can't even find the words to describe how good these are and what an amazing writer you are!

best of luck!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
I almost cried at the ending, but I still enjoyed it. The ending was unexpected I thought they would both win together. Anyways great story!
Stacey Lee chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
I loved this story write more of Clove please!
Naomi chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
I've read this story at least five times and I still cry at the end! It's beautifully written and you seem to connect with Clove's character really well. I would love to see more Hunger Games from you!
kaitlin chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
I cried for twenty minutes when clove died! This was amazing and I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this. I don't normally do the reviews but I simply had to for something so phenomenal. I'm writing a clato fanfiction in Cloves POV aswell, do you have any advice? It would mean the world to you if you replied, and once again, thankyou a hundred times for sharing this story! You can email me at:
ohendlosenacht chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is so good, really!
I'm italian and I'm not sure I understand every single concept of the story, but I'm loving it. And I really like this side of Cato, the kind of sweet one.
A Guest chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
I just have to say that I think this is a really fanastic story - thank you for writing it (and your other Clove stories)! The way you write Clove is brilliant and as a reader you come to identify with her, because you make her a real person just trying to make it home to her hopes and dreams rather than a two dimensional killer.

For me, this story fulfils Collins's aim - of making us see the horror of the games - better even than the (brilliant) original stories because Clove, with her real love, loses. Even though I knew what Clove's ending would be it was still sad when she meets her end. That is the point, after all: that the games end the lives of (usually) 23 people.

Arguably, you have created a character (I feel this character now owes more to you than to Collins) that exceeds, and at least rivals, Katniss in the original books.

I hope you write much more Clove - can we please read some more of this brilliant character?
swimflyaway chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
I have to go back and add:

It is so rare to find a character who I like and agree with whole-heartedly. You have made Clove into so much more than the HG allows her to be! I rarely cry, but by the end I was sobbing. This is as close to perfect as a story can get.

Thank you so much for giving us this gift.
swimflyaway chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
This is my second time reading this story. I truly cannot express how wonderful this story is. You have so much talent! I swear that if you ever put this story in print, I would pay to buy a copy.

Each and every chapter is incredible, but the epilouge is what makes the story. Hat's off to you!
Angie chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
I absolutely adore this. I wish I could have it as a physical copy to read over and over again, like I do The Hunger Games books. Amazing job!
Dollyoncloud9 chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
I can't believe it's been over two years either! I was rereading this story for about the millionth time (I absolutely love it) and I noticed some changes to it. I really enjoyed your edits and it made me want to read some more from you. I hope you start a new story/continue writing!
TheWriterOnFire chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Another amazing chapter! I always thought that Cloce would have volunteered, but your version is much more realistic. Your writing is so vivid and just...perfect. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories!
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »