Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
Naomi chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
I've read this story at least five times and I still cry at the end! It's beautifully written and you seem to connect with Clove's character really well. I would love to see more Hunger Games from you!
kaitlin chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
I cried for twenty minutes when clove died! This was amazing and I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this. I don't normally do the reviews but I simply had to for something so phenomenal. I'm writing a clato fanfiction in Cloves POV aswell, do you have any advice? It would mean the world to you if you replied, and once again, thankyou a hundred times for sharing this story! You can email me at:
ohendlosenacht chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is so good, really!
I'm italian and I'm not sure I understand every single concept of the story, but I'm loving it. And I really like this side of Cato, the kind of sweet one.
A Guest chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
I just have to say that I think this is a really fanastic story - thank you for writing it (and your other Clove stories)! The way you write Clove is brilliant and as a reader you come to identify with her, because you make her a real person just trying to make it home to her hopes and dreams rather than a two dimensional killer.

For me, this story fulfils Collins's aim - of making us see the horror of the games - better even than the (brilliant) original stories because Clove, with her real love, loses. Even though I knew what Clove's ending would be it was still sad when she meets her end. That is the point, after all: that the games end the lives of (usually) 23 people.

Arguably, you have created a character (I feel this character now owes more to you than to Collins) that exceeds, and at least rivals, Katniss in the original books.

I hope you write much more Clove - can we please read some more of this brilliant character?
swimflyaway chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
I have to go back and add:

It is so rare to find a character who I like and agree with whole-heartedly. You have made Clove into so much more than the HG allows her to be! I rarely cry, but by the end I was sobbing. This is as close to perfect as a story can get.

Thank you so much for giving us this gift.
swimflyaway chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
This is my second time reading this story. I truly cannot express how wonderful this story is. You have so much talent! I swear that if you ever put this story in print, I would pay to buy a copy.

Each and every chapter is incredible, but the epilouge is what makes the story. Hat's off to you!
Angie chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
I absolutely adore this. I wish I could have it as a physical copy to read over and over again, like I do The Hunger Games books. Amazing job!
Dollyoncloud9 chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
I can't believe it's been over two years either! I was rereading this story for about the millionth time (I absolutely love it) and I noticed some changes to it. I really enjoyed your edits and it made me want to read some more from you. I hope you start a new story/continue writing!
TheWriterOnFire chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Another amazing chapter! I always thought that Cloce would have volunteered, but your version is much more realistic. Your writing is so vivid and just...perfect. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories!
TheWriterOnFire chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I am speechless. I have heard of this fix numerous times and never bothered to red, but now I am slapping myself to why I didn't. It is amazing, capturing the brutal reality of District 2 so immaculately, just as I would imagine it to be. I love your characterization of Clove; her inner thoughts are human yet fierce, and her relationship with Cato is so perfect. Amazing job!
MikeTheBee chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
I just recently started reading fanfictions and yours were my favorite of them all. You gave me a whole different view on Clove and even Cato and have given me a different view on fanfics as well. (I started with FoxFace) I just wanted to let you know that you are a great writer. Thank you. :)
fantascination chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
Seriously, that last chapter.
I bawled like a baby. I really did.
This whole story is beautiful and I love you for writing it. Thank you for contributing. 3
Shasta chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
OMG! I love this story! You are an amazing writer! I just found this a couple days ago and have already read the entire thing! I wish I had found it 2 years ago though because this is amazing. I wish it was longer cause I didn't want it to end. I cried when Clove died and how Cato died thinking of her. I loved the last 3 paragraphs and was sad when this finally came to an end. I am going to go look at your other books(If you having any because I haven't looked yet :P) and going to read them all! You should really become and author because I couldn't stop reading this book. You are such an amazing writer and I just want to let you know that I love this book and that it is the best Clato story I have ever read!
Your Friend,
Shasta
Ashlee chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
This is the best CLATO fanfic I've ever read. I absolutely am in love with it. I cried so much when Cato said he couldnt kill anything that had her eyes.
SusansAmazin chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
The whole story was beautiful. You are a very talented and amazing writer. You captured both of their personalities perfectly. I really enjoyed reading this.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »