Reviews for Saving Him
90TheGeneral09 chapter 5 . 1/25
Huh. Well, this was okay. Could've definitely done with some polishing up, overall, and I didn't at all care for this angle of Johnny Truelove/OC. But, Johnny is shown as lying to this girl, conning her just like he did with everyone else, and he does end up abandoning her as he flees the consequences of having ordered Zack's murder. Any girl who got involved with Johnny like this OC does would probably end up regretting it, as she seems to. That seems fitting. The best thing I can say, overall, is that since yours seems to be the first-ever "Alpha Dog" fanfiction, *thank* you for whatever you did to help establish this film category on this website. I don't really feel like this movie has been done justice yet, not by any of the existing fanfics, but it does deserve to have a listing on this site, and thanks to you- in whatever way- it does. It's been some five or six years since anybody wrote something for "Alpha Dog". This movie deserves more than 3 fanfics.
Tara Summers chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
you should continue this story, its really good. you are a very talanted writer
Fairy Skull chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
I Love this story it's awesome! And I can't wait for more!
rock.on.Eden chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Sweet, I can't wait until the next chapter.

Also the other story ideas you're thinking of.

]
HermioneandMarcus chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Great chapter and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
Rock.on.Eden chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Loved it,

Update it soon.
Malaya chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Great story! I truly enjoy it :)

I know a user on here (IndianaBelle) has an Alpha Dog Story. Or she's publishing one by the end of the week (September. 11, 2009)

Just letting you know!
y chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Update,

I love Emile Hirsch lol

There is like no stories about him P