Reviews for From The Inside
Thisisarealtagwhy chapter 12 . 4/14
hi there, just curious, do you ever plan to come back to this story. it's only been... 6 years. it's a really good story and i'm sorry if i come off as whingy but i'm so sad it hasn't been updated. ugh, it's so well written and makes me want more.
Seiun - Galaxy Dragon chapter 12 . 2/1
IF YOU ARE HAVING WROTERS BLOCK, YOU'VE HIT A WORLD RECORD! ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE THIS AMAZING FLIPPING STORY WAS UPDATED! WHYYYYYY DO YOU HATE US?! IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON I WILL CRY IN A CORNER! *runs to the corner and cries
Loregeta chapter 5 . 1/29
I can do Fanart on my devinart account if u want. It's Loregeta.
Loregeta chapter 12 . 1/29
When can you finish the story? Its really good!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
Bruh half the chapter was review replies wtf just pm them
Rrina chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
Thank you for your writing this fic. I don't know when you update your fic again but I am the one who waiting for read yours. I love their nakamaship and love Zoro too much. I really love bond between Luffy&Zoro, Sanji&Zoro, Chopper&Zoro very very much. So I will be waiting for see those people can cure Zoro. And I like your style to tell Those story. Thanks a lot. Sorry if my review is so messy cause I don't good in English. "
Roronoa1997 chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
Great story please continue must find out what happens!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
Wow this is just so awesome ...but um are you going to continue the story
Miche99 chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
This story is fantastic...pleas continue it!
Luffys wife chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
Mooooooooore! Any ways i really loved it. I'll check back in a month in hopes of an update.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
Izumi;

I miss your writing. I've been looking forward to this story for a long time! I keep a tab on my iPad to check every once in awhile to see if you've updated... I really love this story and I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting.

I realize this review may never reach your eyes since you seem to be on a hiatus of some sort, if not done with the site completely. I just wanted to tell you it was good while it lasted, and if it comes back, I will seriously be so, so happy!

Thanks for the story! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
please update soon. the time I've spent waiting for another chapter is killing me.

this story is too damn good for me NOT to beg you for another chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
PLEASE COME BACK! I MISS YOUR WRITING! *cries*

I knew reading this was a bad idea... this is why I usually only read completed stories... but I just couldn't resists...
Asuka1920 chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/25/2015