Reviews for From The Inside
Sato Yoru chapter 12 . 1/18
Really love this story, is it going to have another chapter in the future? :)
SakuraS41 chapter 12 . 10/16/2017
This is really interesting. Please do update!
Kee chapter 12 . 8/18/2017
I know you last updated this fanfiction in 2011, and that's a really looong time, considering we already have 2017, but still... I LOVE this fanfiction, I love how you describe things, how you go into detail - but not enough in order to bore the reader, how you consider and describe the emotional part as well (like the bond between the nakama); and you obviously spend a lot of time researching stuff (as for how the poison would affect Zoro, and how the withdrawal would affect Sanji etc.). And because I love this fanfiction so much, I refuse to believe that you will never finish it, just because your last update was back in 2011. Therefore, I BEG you to finish this fanfiction...I don't know much about you, about how much time you have for writing, but I'm sure if you could find the time to finish this story it would make a lot of reader very very happy (including myself *chuckle)
No, seriously: I don't mean to pressure you or something, but I would be really happy if I could read the story to the end, considering the fact that you seem to have a faint idea on what you would have written in the next chapters.
No matter what your answer to my request is, I thank you for writing all the chapters so far, I really loved to read them )
Loregeta chapter 11 . 7/4/2017
I would do the fanart! But my stile of one piece is not really that rralistic to the anime so yah. When I post it on devienart, I'll tell you. Thx for the awsome fanfic! (PLZ FINISH CHAP. 13 PLZ. IM BEGGING FOR IT.)
YatoYuri chapter 12 . 7/4/2017
I really love this story. I hope you will continue this soon. Well I think it doesn't matters how long I must wait. Your chapters are worth it. So I hope you know what I mean. Haha. I just wanted to say that your writing style is pretty good. English is not my native language but I can understand everything in this story. Keep going with this wonderful stuff
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2017
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS. ITS AMAZING.
Ivy chapter 12 . 6/19/2017
Omg i think i kind of being a bit impatient already... How?! I really wish this fanfic can continue ... Its been years i really hope to know what happen next. I think i really love this fanfic! Hope to see it updated!
Nampa chapter 12 . 5/22/2017
you need too contonue your work. come on don't leave us hanging
John chapter 12 . 5/5/2017
Ahhhhhhhh I need more of this!
Thisisarealtagwhy chapter 12 . 4/14/2017
hi there, just curious, do you ever plan to come back to this story. it's only been... 6 years. it's a really good story and i'm sorry if i come off as whingy but i'm so sad it hasn't been updated. ugh, it's so well written and makes me want more.
Seiun - Galaxy Dragon chapter 12 . 2/1/2017
IF YOU ARE HAVING WROTERS BLOCK, YOU'VE HIT A WORLD RECORD! ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE THIS AMAZING FLIPPING STORY WAS UPDATED! WHYYYYYY DO YOU HATE US?! IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON I WILL CRY IN A CORNER! *runs to the corner and cries
Loregeta chapter 5 . 1/29/2017
I can do Fanart on my devinart account if u want. It's Loregeta.
Loregeta chapter 12 . 1/29/2017
When can you finish the story? Its really good!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
Bruh half the chapter was review replies wtf just pm them
Rrina chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
Thank you for your writing this fic. I don't know when you update your fic again but I am the one who waiting for read yours. I love their nakamaship and love Zoro too much. I really love bond between Luffy&Zoro, Sanji&Zoro, Chopper&Zoro very very much. So I will be waiting for see those people can cure Zoro. And I like your style to tell Those story. Thanks a lot. Sorry if my review is so messy cause I don't good in English. "