Reviews for From The Inside
Rrina chapter 12 . 8/14
Thank you for your writing this fic. I don't know when you update your fic again but I am the one who waiting for read yours. I love their nakamaship and love Zoro too much. I really love bond between Luffy&Zoro, Sanji&Zoro, Chopper&Zoro very very much. So I will be waiting for see those people can cure Zoro. And I like your style to tell Those story. Thanks a lot. Sorry if my review is so messy cause I don't good in English. "
Roronoa1997 chapter 12 . 5/5
Great story please continue must find out what happens!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
Wow this is just so awesome ...but um are you going to continue the story
Miche99 chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
This story is fantastic...pleas continue it!
Luffys wife chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
Mooooooooore! Any ways i really loved it. I'll check back in a month in hopes of an update.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
Izumi;

I miss your writing. I've been looking forward to this story for a long time! I keep a tab on my iPad to check every once in awhile to see if you've updated... I really love this story and I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting.

I realize this review may never reach your eyes since you seem to be on a hiatus of some sort, if not done with the site completely. I just wanted to tell you it was good while it lasted, and if it comes back, I will seriously be so, so happy!

Thanks for the story! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
please update soon. the time I've spent waiting for another chapter is killing me.

this story is too damn good for me NOT to beg you for another chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
PLEASE COME BACK! I MISS YOUR WRITING! *cries*

I knew reading this was a bad idea... this is why I usually only read completed stories... but I just couldn't resists...
Asuka1920 chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
COME BACKKKKK! *cries* NEED. MORE. STORYYY... TT
Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
Noooooo.. This story hasn't been updated in 4 years and I'm just now reading it to discover I love it and now I'm sad bc I don't know if you'll update it! :'(

Besides that, I love your story! ChopperZoro friendship and LuffyZoro friendship is so adorable! Love your work, keep at it please!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
OMG, KAKASHI SUIGETSU AND ZORO ARE MY FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTERS! I LOVE YOUR STORY! (Poor Zoro!) _ _
MidnightPhantomFire chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
I'm just gonna say it's been over three years since this story was last updated. That is plenty of time to write one chapter. This is one of the best stories I've read and I NEED MORE. NOW. I love how it's just a really awesome friend story. These kinds are the best. Love stories are great but it kinda makes it a little weird and defeats the purpose of the story. Nakamaship is better in my opinion. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Gimme mooooooooore!
jazmin4 chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
Ahh... Please continue! It's SOOO GOOOD! In Luffy terms, 'MEAT!' Anyway, please continue!
setogirl2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014