Reviews for From The Inside
Swiftstar18 chapter 12 . 3/10
Kyaaa! I love this, I want more but no update in so long :/ please come back, I might have to cry.
Great story I hope you write another chapter soon ;)
riley.morrison10 chapter 12 . 1/18
What the heck u can't end it like that! What were u thinking!
CharmyXcream14 chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
Wow poor Sanji with withdrawals can't wait to see whos the one that blows there cover.
Gcatthewonderful chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I think they would be a bit smarter than that if they had that much experience.
HAREOO3 chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Please update soon! :)
Pelipaneikis chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
If you dot update. I swear im gunna...
...

...

Cry :'(

Please please please update ive become so hooked on this story! I read this so religiously its probably not funny! Ive been re reading what you have so far over and over and arrrggggh its amazing! I have literally at least read this over 5 times in the past week (that was when i discoverrd this wonderful thing). A next chapter would be fabulous.
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
This absolutely amazing. One of the best fics I've read in a while, and so totally in character! I pray you will update this, whether it be soon or not, I don't mind. But this is so good.
Stitched In Ice chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
When I first read this story (which happened to be quite a while ago), there were only a few chapters and I was pretty disappointed. Now that I've read it again and there are so many more chapters and you've assured that the story /isn't/ dead, I can't wait for more!

I know what a dreadfully tough enemy Writer's Block is, but I know you can beat it!
Ssjshadic chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Uh, this is awesome. Yeah. This whole story is awesome.

I really think that it's clever how you created that scene between Sanji and Zoro about the anchor. When you think about it, aside from Luffy (who'd undoubtedly end up severely damaging the ship) Zoro's about the only one of the crew that's physically suited to perform the task multiple times on a daily basis. Of course others could do it, but he'd be most efficient. And the scene works really well to exemplify the stubborn refusal to exhibit weakness that Sanji and Zoro share, and the unspoken mutual respect that results from it.

The whole premise for the story also feels like it could potentially happen, being that Zoro does tend to get abused the most (physically) out of everyone in the crew. So him taking a bullet (or poison) for Luffy? Not too out of character.

Zoro's lack of a reaction to the fact that he's been poisoned also fits his character remarkably well, since he doesn't react strongly to many situations in the first place and the concept that he's been poisoned before ties in nicely with his philosophy of leaving things to luck/fate.

Last point, I swear- your forethought (or natural ability) to create fitting dialogue for each of the crew members is really admirable- when I wrote for Sanji recently, I ended up using expletives way too often.

This kind of writing is what makes me realize that I need to be able to do more than write action scenes to create good stories. And to think that I used to avoid stories in the Angst genre. Guess that shows what I know.
Sayichi chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Do you still need fan art? I'd love to do something!
Sayichi chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
I love how yo did this, I like reading about them playing at being marines.:P
Sayichi chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Love this story!:)
Sayichi chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
Write more pleaseeeeee! Love the story!
Cute Kirby chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
These "reassignments" smell like a trap to me. I'm also curious to know exactly which reason Chopper was thinking of when he realized that he asked Robin a stupid question. (I thought of several, the simplest being "Zoro and Luffy," which is vague, but entirely accurate. The rest are more specific variations of that one.)
So, I've been trying to decide how to /encourage/ *cough*threaten*cough* you to update, and I can't decide between telling Luffy he'll get meat when the next chapter comes out, or offering Nami money to get you to write faster. Maybe if I offer to make that fan cover for you? I'm not a great artist, but I could manage something relatively decent. *pouty glare* But not until I have assurance that you are working on the next chapter. *decisive nod* So there!