Reviews for Duran and Kiyohime's Omake Theater
yuiseppe chapter 99 . 11/5
The sound of 6 hydra heads hitting a desk is the best sound this Halloween!
Truna chapter 99 . 11/3
Cuteee
Jack Inqu chapter 99 . 11/1
Sometimes the simple solutions evade you.

Ninnypants chapter 99 . 11/1
Great chapter as always :)
Viv157 chapter 91 . 10/28
I love these Omake of yours. Some so hilarious they cracked me up real good. Not only the stories telling is seamless, the writing is also superb with impeccable grammar and stellar lexicon (sorry, being a non-native English teacher always makes me take notes of those aspects). Please keep up the good work, I really appreciate them and will be your avid follower :)
I love these little snapshots into the daily life of the Mai Hime characters - Shiznat is my favourite, of course, but the others are great as well. I especially like Nao!
Truna chapter 98 . 8/23
Ahaha hello there Arika
Jack Inqu chapter 98 . 8/23
I'm kind of torn on the idea of having a pet as smart as a human. There are some strong pros and cons to it, for sure.

connielkm chapter 97 . 7/6
The different heads having different intensity of hangover is funny. Looking forward to the next chapter.
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 97 . 6/7
More than one month since you posted this chapter, wow, sorry for taking this long to post a review!

It's weird to see Natsuki and Shizuru with serious hangover after drinking too much (I don't drink any alcohol myself). It's not really Shizuru-like (but after all 2 years went since the end of the series in your story, things change).

And I can see that despite her hangover, Natsuki is still caring toward Shizuru :)

But about Kiyohime... haha I'm not surprised

Soon the 100th chapter *_* :D
mgcbs chapter 97 . 5/25
I have had to do a lot of catching up of the last dozen chapters but I enjoyed every moment! Thanks again for consistently uploading such golden chapters that are hilarious and remind me of how much I love the Mai-Hime-verse... I don't think I ever found an animeverse as good - maybe except Black Lagoon. But yours is definitely one of the best post-Carnival interpretations :D
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 97 . 5/3
A rare day indeed, when Shizuru isn't well enough to even tease Natsuki. And I feel sorry for Duran having to deal with Natsuki's pants on his rifle barrel for a whole night. :p
R chapter 97 . 5/2
Lol, Kiyohime. hahaha
Jack Inqu chapter 97 . 5/1
I don't drink at all myself, and scenes like this one are a big reason why. Hangovers do not sound like fun at all, and they can't even remember what they did? Ouch. At least Duran was sensible, or just has a stronger constitution.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 96 . 4/27
You know, the fact that this story is still going really means a lot to me. I've never stopped adoring Mai-HiME, and it's saddened me to see the fandom slowly evaporate over the years, to the point where most people haven't heard of it anymore.

So, whenever I see this update, and I remember all of the characters of Mai-HiME immortalised as they are here, I know that it's not fled from everyone's minds just yet.

I dunno. I guess I wanted to say thank you. I hope this comment is received with all the gratitude I'm trying to convey.
1,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »