Reviews for Duran and Kiyohime's Omake Theater
TykkiMikk chapter 76 . 10/8/2014
Disturb a tomb stub your toe take that grave robbers lol.
Seriously?
GreenTeaLover chapter 75 . 9/2/2014
Loool x) i loved the little ShizNat fluff u included, makes me feel all warm inside x) though i wouldve never expected the safe to be Durans xD Cant wait for ur next update!
kotoko minazuki chapter 75 . 8/29/2014
Thanks for another good and funny chapter, with that special bit of sweetness that is Shizuru and Natsuki's relationship. I must admit, "you got me." When you wrote of Duran being happy about the safe being delivered, my brain detoured to, "it must be a gun safe for him," blithely ignoring the fact he keeps his cannon quite safe, thank you. Not many guns have their own built-in guard dog. Bone safekeeping does seem a more... practical solution. Thanks for the laugh, and the laugh at myself.

...kotoko
Arrietti chapter 75 . 8/29/2014
Cute and funny! I laughed at the pun line. I love the cute moments between Shizuru and Natsuki and your joke is good. Thank you for the update!
Guest chapter 75 . 8/29/2014
Lol
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 50 . 8/19/2014
I particularly love this chapter (but I love them all XD), when Shizuru opens her heart to Natsuki. That's so sweet :) The usually so perfect Shizuru must still make efforts, whereas Natsuki has greatly evolved to be that caring, tender and also sneaky

"Most of your fortunes en up saying 'You should take your girlfriend to bed right now'" It killed me XD

It's also good to read a chapter longer than usual, the longer it is, the better it is :P
Truna chapter 74 . 8/13/2014
xD

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading through these shorts for the past three days. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Truna chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
Ahh jeez, I love these little chapters of pure life between the ShizNat family. :) Gonna keep reading these.
shanejayell chapter 74 . 8/4/2014
Ha! Cute.
GreenTeaLover chapter 74 . 8/2/2014
LOL, man I can never get enough of this xD I can so picture this happening. Hahaha, I cant imagine anyone else to be the motherly type asides from Mai x) Awesome chap once again, cant wait for more :3
Guest chapter 74 . 8/2/2014
i love it
StarvingLunatic chapter 74 . 8/1/2014
Leave to Mikoto to make a bad situation worse in a very comedic way! I hope Mai does not listen to that Nao voice in her head. :)
Guest chapter 74 . 8/1/2014
I kinda want to read your version of when shizuru/natsuki meet their future in-laws. Since I kinda have a feeling of how natsuki meeting shizuru grandma would be like lol probably like meeting miss maria. Thanks for keeping up with this series. I love a good easy writing that does not cause a lot of tension.
GabbyGabrielle chapter 74 . 8/1/2014
️️️️
aria sun chapter 73 . 7/7/2014
You, my good Sir, are worth quoting from.
1,068 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »