Reviews for Duran and Kiyohime's Omake Theater
Static Summer chapter 57 . 6/19/2013
This series is unbelievably cute, oh my god. I don't think I'm eloquent enough to fully express the joy I had reading these. And man, it was way funnier than I thought it'd be. Greatly looking forward to more!
bubble.duckie chapter 57 . 6/15/2013
Ahaha! Gotta love these fortune cookies. That was quite sexy!
Darth Luffy chapter 57 . 6/15/2013
Poor Shizuru, and those forune cookies had been working oit so well for her too
StarvingLunatic chapter 57 . 6/15/2013
LOL! Shizuru should be patient. After all, the fortune cookie didn't have a timeline. Maybe when Natsuki comes back her honesty will be well rewarded. :)
Arrietti chapter 57 . 6/15/2013
What did it say in the fortune cookies! What was it? One can't make a person curious and then decides to end it there! I thought this omake would focus on Kyohime and Duran eating habit but I was wrong. I like your idea a lot; it made me smile.
Thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 57 . 6/15/2013
i like this one
bubble.duckie chapter 55 . 6/15/2013
Haha! I just want you to know that reading this fic is really enjoyable and that it amazes me how you're able to come up with these stories. You're awesome!
bubble.duckie chapter 54 . 6/15/2013
Haha! I totally adore Kiyohime. If I just know how to draw i already have a picture of a cute and adorable K in my head.
Fujino Natsuki chapter 57 . 6/15/2013
Lol at shizuru's dirty mind. And kiyo try using chopstick. Shizuru and her pet are hilarious.
shanejayell chapter 57 . 6/15/2013
*snerk*

Poor frisky Shizuru...
Iuterpi chapter 57 . 6/15/2013
Here's to restaurants never closing!

And yay! Another update, I always cry when I see you have updated in the Mai-Hime section, and the omakes are always short and oh so sweet. And lol at Shizuru, she shoud have taken action instead of being honest. Till next time.
Demon chapter 57 . 6/15/2013
You put "honestly" instead of "honesty" in the quote Shizuru read. Other than that, cute story! )
DancingFireStar chapter 57 . 6/15/2013
LOL they put lies in there cookies XD your too funny!
mgcbs chapter 57 . 6/15/2013
Hahaha oh poor Shizuru... and poor Natsuki too!
Thanks for another little gem to brighten a rather wet weekend...
Dare I ask if you tried Shizuru's "honest" line on Tarma? :S