Reviews for Duran and Kiyohime's Omake Theater
bubble.duckie chapter 63 . 10/9/2013
Wahaha! That was super funny!
bubble.duckie chapter 62 . 10/9/2013
What you said about Kiyohime is so true. How cute!
BlackSwordsWoman chapter 63 . 10/2/2013
OMG, for a while you had me thinking that Miroku was in for some war between him and Kagutsuchi! Luckily no one was hurt or offended...this time.
And I have to give props to Tate, hi IS learning form the best: Natsuki! keke
DezoPenguin, thanks for another great chapter, I'll be waiting for more. Keep up the awesome work!
Mony19 chapter 61 . 10/1/2013
I have caught up with the chapters now.

Still really enjoying this fic, these elements are fun and I like that you do everyone.
shanejayell chapter 63 . 10/1/2013
Poor Kagutsuchi... he's gonna have a headache!
Dessert Maniac chapter 63 . 10/1/2013
Hahaha, this one really made me laugh! :D
Guest chapter 63 . 10/1/2013
I love your omakes. But didn't that sword vanish after the HiME-Star was destroyed?
Guest chapter 63 . 10/1/2013
i love this
GreenTeaLover chapter 62 . 9/22/2013
:D I just love reading this series, it always manages to make me smile. Glad to see its still ongoing! Keep up the great work! :3
Guest chapter 62 . 9/20/2013
Ah, having different taste in music is something I have to deal with when i'm in a relationship, I feel ShizNat's pain LOL.
Once again you made me laugh so much, specially while I was reading: "Shizuru's eyes were so bright that they seemed to be shining like a pair of...stop lights" LOL. I think that's a good simile, not romantic, but good anyways!
Thanks for the great chapter, DezoPenguin. I'll see ya next time!
Icemera chapter 62 . 9/20/2013
Loved this chapter :) Music g/f don't always go together. Can totally relate to that. Lol.
deathcurse chapter 62 . 9/19/2013
"Especially since the color might be red, but she was pretty sure that the signal they were sending was "go."" I LOOOOOOOL'ed greatly at this XD.

Cute omake, I thought it was cute that Natsuki had finally figured out a bit of romance and bought Shizuru flowers for no reason :). And Shizuru's lamenting that they had no "song" was pretty funny.

I cringed when thinking about the cost of electronics in the Kuga-Fujino household. IPods aren't cheap, and they need at least 6 of them just for Kiyohime alone! _
Guest chapter 62 . 9/19/2013
cool
Iuterpi chapter 62 . 9/19/2013
Ok ok mister, like, thank you for giving me so many Shiznat feelings. I mean, I don't think I'll ever e over these two because their dynamics has been so hard to find somewhere else, I have not been successful, but ugh, now I want to read more about them, and watch them again, and the only thing I could read are old stories I've read many times cause not many new fics arrive of these girls. Ugh. And Kiyo-chan as always perf. I'm gonna go to my shiznat corner, excuse me.
Arrietti chapter 62 . 9/19/2013
Awwwwww, Natsuki is definitely romantic. Anyone saying otherwise is crazy or they have a Shakespearean lover...
The ending was funny as always. Thank you for the good read.
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »