Reviews for A Warm Day
BrainyBrunette chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This is amazing beyond words

What can I say? You are now my idol lol

Unlike most people, Kenzan is definitly my favorite character, and sure, there's not enough fics centered around him, that's why I'm really happy that you decided to write that little plot bunny...

This piece of work is perfect, Juudai and Kenzan are both very in-character, and the plot is very creative as well

I bet Kenzan's not going to see cold days the same way!

I just love post-season 4 fanfics

You're in favs! ;3
The Analyzer chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
As soon as Juudai mentioned friends, I immediately guessed what was going to happen and couldn't help, but smile. I read on anyway and enjoyed the dino fuzzies that followed.

Though you seem to have two titles for this story. Is it "A Warm Day" or "A Warm Afternoon?"
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That was just beautiful. I don't think that I've ever seen a Kenzan & Juudai friendship before, so this was long overdue. Perfectly in-character as well. I especially liked the "darkness that was better than sunlight" part. That fits Juudai perfectly. And the bit about the dinosaurs remembering the primal darkness, too. Makes utter sense to me. :)

All in all, extraordinarily well done, and VERY VERY long overdue. I wonder if I should write something Kenzan-oriented one of these days...