Reviews for Glitter
Sempiternal Sagacity chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Wow. It's like you're writing FFN for every fandom I move on to. Lovely piece. Also, a big fan of Math and its sequel. I still read it when I need a good, long laugh. Keep the swag goin'!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
this is really cute!
Chas Aegis chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I am going to report this story! Because I have a big fat jiggly, Brazilian butt and I cannot find a better way to express it! I haven't had hot lesbian sex with my lover jewel because my biiiiigggg butt gets in the way! Please flame my forum. Critics United. Chas Aegis
mbrattoo chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I can so see Magnus doing this!

I think this would have made a super cute series! I really wish you'd continued it. :D

Anyway, great job!
O. Gallan Rager chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Awesome. This is pretty put together. I don't know anything about the Mortal Instruments books, but I gotta say you did a good job. I just wish it was more length and depth too it.
lulu halulu chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Hahaha, Magnus wants to paint his wall the colour of Alec's eyes. Update soon please!
jensonluvsu chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
"Do you have something against my glitter?" "no...never mind..." "You DO have something against my glitter!" XDD

I love this... soooo sweet and soooo cute!
Schadenfreudeh chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Have I mentioned that I love you SO HARD for doing this? Honestly. You've got them just right.
Alice745458 chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
aaaaah, thats so sweet!
bluebelletea chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
-dies via fangasm- So sweet, instantly loved. w Had to re-read the first chappy 'cause I'd forgotten and thus I ended up on the floor laughing at the 'LEST YOU BE SMITED' warning once more. So, so, so glad you're turning it into a series. And props for the awesome tagline, ('it's the little things that make them sparkle') I'm definitely going to have to quote you in future.

Thanks for writing, can't wait for more. ;]
District14 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I laughed.

Into.
butterburfieldfairy chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
never insult a man's glitters, I always say.

heehee i like it. It's short and funn.
Romantic-Faerie chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Hahahahah! That was really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
tee hee, funny.
Schadenfreudeh chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Yes. Yes, yes, yes. I love this series.

And these two are totally my favorite couple.

I love you a little right now. 8D