Reviews for You'll Be In My Heart
Cocobutterrox chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Oh, I really hope you continue this story! Yeah, I know it's been a while since you updated, but I really want to see how the other Jellicle kittens will treat Plato! Please update! Your imagery is great!
cyra-and-misto chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
OMG im loveing this. i hope u update soon
ZoeyAynn chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
Silohettekitty chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
very good story so far :D

keep writing! :)
PlatoFan21 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
hey, Jess. I'm sorry I haven't been on the website for a while. The reason is bc I've been stuck "kitten-sitting". I love them 2 death but I also h8 them. ANYWAY update this Brilliant story Real soon?
PlatoLuvr-08 chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
aww! kan u update A.S.A.P? I'm curious how Jerrie3 and Teazer will react to Plato3... Anyway, good work! I'm sorry that I couldn't review when u updated. DX
PlatoLuvr-08 chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
I am so sorry! I wanted to review the first day, but I've been a bad girl! I love this! but some things have caught my attention; did u take some verses from The Prince of Egypt? Any way, kan u update this 2day? I'll be here (the library) until 6-6:30. If u kan, kould u update at least one or two chapters?
Rosesonthemoon chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Aww, I'm already in love with this story. I love the idea of Munk,Deme,and Plato as a family. They are 3 of my favorite cats. I hope you keep this up, I want to know what's going to happen next.