Reviews for Stupid Consultant
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I liked it:))
nathansgurl chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Nice work! Very realistic, just like how I would imagine a first meeting to be. I'd love to see you build more on this story line, maybe you could write another fic showing how the team evolved to what they are now.
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
That was brilliant! Exactly how i would imagine their first meeting! Captured them both really well :D
cureless chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
yeah it came out very nicely indeed.. I loved how you drawn Lisbon to be slightly threatened and annoyed by his presence.. 'coz that what she seemed like in the pilot.. very well done

hope you dig deep into that one .. maybe having a case invloved..

keep it up!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh, that Patrick! I should've known he'd be annoying Lisbon since his first day.
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh, this was good! And fun!

Do consider additional one-shots...the first time Jane hypnotizes a suspect, perhaps? The first time he annoys Lisbon doing X, Y, Z? Oh, the fun of reading them, should this occur...
kayinay chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Dang it! I'm not the first review.

Anyways, I love this story. It's so cute and I love the team dynamics. :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
LOL I almost feel sorry for Lisbon. Almost.

Thanks for writing.
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Nice! I really enjoyed this story, I think Lisbon was perfectly in character. Not sure about Jane's rant, I think he would have kept those feelings quiet until he knew the team better. Lisbon's reaction was brilliant though.

Keep Writing!
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Yeah, I could see a possible first meeting going a little something like this. Poor Lisbon. :)