Reviews for Changed
ContentsPriceless chapter 17 . 10/3/2010
Awwww I love it!

And need a sequel!
ElizabethBennett1775 chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
Loved the end. It is a really nice story, and I enjoyed reading it. I was very moved when I read the last chapter :)
suchrandomness chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
I love this story - just glad that I read it when it was finished, I don't think I could have waited long for updates. I reckon that should have happened in the show - it would bring a whole new level to the theme of 'trust' don't you think. Brilliant story, brilliant effort and I hope that you continue to creat more stories like this one. I loved how Gibbs wasn't the first to know - that Jenny, Ducky and even mcGee knew before him. Gibbs can't always be all knowing, can he?
CHOCOLATE.LUVR.forever chapter 17 . 10/3/2009
aww i really like this story :)
varawdn chapter 17 . 10/3/2009
that was awesome. i loved it!
zats chapter 17 . 10/3/2009
Great chapter...everyone is having problems telling those they love what's up. Really enjoyed it!
Nemisses chapter 17 . 10/3/2009
No this is not how it can end. Such a good story and then, it't like...I am looking for a american idiom right now. A candle in the wind or something like that. A hurican that died down to a drizzle.. anyway still loved your story but the end m not so happy with but thx anyway for taking us readers on this journey.
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 17 . 10/3/2009
That was so cute! It was amazing! Love the Tiva and Jibbs ending!
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 16 . 9/28/2009
this was so good, i hope you update soon!
CHOCOLATE.LUVR.forever chapter 16 . 9/28/2009
yay!please continue
Beachbabe11 chapter 15 . 9/27/2009
I love this chapter!

It's so sweet

bones11 chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
okay that was the most emotional story ive read so far.

Im just suprised that Gibbs didn't start tearing up when he read the files. I was crying the whole way through.:(
CHOCOLATE.LUVR.forever chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
YAY! lpease continue
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
YES! That was so good! They both kinda realized the other one likes them!
ElizabethBennett1775 chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
Nice. Although I have to say I am a little bit disappointed. I expected more. Tony asking more questions, Ziva being more distanced, it being more difficult for them to find to each other again.