Reviews for Revealed in Passing
Julchen1515 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I Like it
iluvmedou chapter 17 . 7/13/2010
Hi Beth,

I have just finished reading your story, i absolutly adored it! Its actually the second time i have read it and both times it has managed to give me chills and the ability to really picture what you were describing. Your style of writing is wonderful, the pace that the chapters took worked extremly well and i think you captured Brooke and Lucas in a relaistic way. This story is one of my favourites here on FF.

Would you consider writing a sequel to this story? I would willingly offer my services as a beta. However i doubt you need the help.

I hope all is well :)

Natalie
tanya2byour21 chapter 17 . 7/10/2010
This story was fantastic and I loved it. You are a very talented writer and I hope you coninute to write One Tree Hill fanfictons when you get some free time. I understand what it is like to go to school and take care to a toddler and infant. It is not always easy and there is never enought time but it is awarding. Any way if you start writing again when you get some free time I look forward to reading your new stories.

Tanya
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I like it
BRUCAS123 chapter 17 . 12/6/2009
aww, this was really good. I just spent the last couple of days reading it.

I missed Naley but this was perfect for BL and BL need a little more love than everyone else since we were so shafted on the show.

- Corey
ShipsCollide chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
i lund it! deffo shud do a sequel :). they cud b married & hav grace & 2 sons (2 boys & a girl :)!) :) awesom. it was a great story

-Ash
toylady chapter 17 . 11/14/2009
Thank you so much for this story Brucas has always been my favorite couple and this is how I wanted them to end ...Happily married with a baby and finally Brooke going after Lucas and fighting for him.
koumi11 chapter 17 . 11/13/2009
ok I think the finale was AMAZING

I loved so much that Brooke stoods up for her love and for her child... I loved that they were honest for once and that they got their happy ending

great job... I liked so much this fic

hope you write something new
dianehermans chapter 17 . 11/13/2009
wah i love it i hope you gone continu please
bdavisrulz chapter 17 . 11/13/2009
great job..never thought brooke would be the one to go after lucas, but great nonetheless..
mel chapter 17 . 11/12/2009
OMG! You've gotten all the way to the end, and how wonderful it has been reading it from the begining.

I thought it was a great idea to write brooke standing up for her relationship its what I always love to read for Brucas.

I cant believe ist finally overbut Im very interested in reading then ext of you work.

-Mel
OTH-Brucas-love chapter 17 . 11/12/2009
Perfect ending to the story. Im glad you switched it up a bit! Thank you. Loved it!
flipflopgal chapter 17 . 11/12/2009
That was great! Loved it!
bella chapter 17 . 11/12/2009
loved it

and im glad that Brooke took the leap

cant wait for more
Lulu chapter 17 . 11/12/2009
Thank god. I was a 'little' upset when I wrote the review for the last chapter and I'm really glad that you updated so quickly, managing to even redeem Luke since I was close to beating him up. The ending was amazing with Brooke following Lucas and the two of them finally talking it all out. This truly is what I've been waiting for since the beginning of the story. The newspaper article was an adorable touch (and I got a thing for ducks, so double kudos for that). I really hope that you'll write that sequel once you're settled in. Good luck with that by the way and I hope to read more from you eventually, but make it Brucas, they're the only couple that makes my heart ache with joy and pain. (;