Reviews for In Search Of
Gabsyyyy chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Awwes this was SO SWEET! It was a very well written story and I think that you captured the character's voices perfectly! I could totally hear BJ saying that stuff and thinking all of that. It was really well done and I'm so glad that I got to read it. Thank you for posting and keep on writing! :D
phaorah chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
nice story
Meatball Surgeons chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
I just read chapters 2 and 3 in one sitting, and this was such a wonderful display of BJ's brotherly love and friendship! I'm so glad that he was able to convince Hawk to just work through this and return to the states for more help from Sidney and his father. True Hawk did't getto see the lady, but God mighthnot have wanted him to seeher for a number of reasons. She might not remember him; she might have a husband or relative who wouldn't be as forgiving of him even if she was. A very good fiction that covers a unique3 storyline! Well done!
beahawk chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Hawkeye may have been crazy to do what he did but then maybe he wasn't? It probably did help him although if BJ had not shown up and he HAD been in contact with the woman it had have all gone very wrong. We will never know :)

Very good story indeed.
Chickadilly chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
I loved it - such a great tribute to one of the best friendships ever portrayed on television. I could easily hear the dialogue in my head - especially the phone call at the end. I really loved Hawkeye's comment about the burning bush. It just seemed to fit - in a way BJ was sort of his burning bush.

You write so flawlessly - I feel like bowing down ala Wayne's World. :D
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Aww, I loved the end of this chapter! BJ was so lucky to have found Hawkeye so easily!
beaming chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
I really liked this shows a different ending to what most would have thought after the show ended...I really,really liked it lol A-very nice
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Brilliantly awesome as always!
Fawn Hickory chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
What's next?
medicgirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Nice! Incredibly well done!
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
It's amazing how many things can result from something like a postage stamp! I wonder what BJ will do.
Virgil Chadwick chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Sidney's very in character, I could picture him saying the words.

Also, the idea of Hawkeye wanting to find the woman is... dark, but understandable.

In short, I loved the piece.
Fawn Hickory chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh boy. What is going to happen?
KGKB radio chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Very interesting take on GFA but not unlike Hawkeye to do such a thing. Peace of mind is so fleeting and anyone can attempt anything to attain it.
Nonneke chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Back to Korea to find this mother? that's insane. Ofcourse it is also something that Hawk might actually do.

Please continu this story.