Reviews for The Travails of Napoleon
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/22
This is fantastic :D truly it is amazing :) kinda wish that scene had been in there
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This is gotta be the first fic that doesn't involve Lisbon directly that I deeply enjoyed! Poor Minelli, just when he thought things could be getting more normal xD..

"Jane has a pony."

Loved that line.
Jubilee7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
It's adorable! It's very well written and so in character. I can really all picture them, especially Minelli.

And yes Cho's second-grader and pigtails thoughts are very true. Whether Jane realizes it or not, he's constantly trying to get Lisbon's attention. I love how he follows her around like a puppy, and she's always the one he calls for, being help or anything else.

It's great!

Jube
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Adorable story! I really enjoyd it! Very cute!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Aww, I love it! So cute and hilarious. I love the closing image-them all tugging, pulling, and coaxing the pony, and then looking guilty when Minelli discovers them. Great job!
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was funny. I don't think I've seen another one on how Jane managed to get that pony into Lisbon's office. This was fun to read. Thanks for writing.
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Haha...cute.

: D
cureless chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
that was nice insight..one of the most amazing scene of S01.. and Napoleon for a pony? lovely hahaha.. you're decrotive skills are spot on .. esp where Minnelli spotted them LOL ..

thanks for writing it!
Ellipsis9 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Hillarious. You did a fantastic job! In character and so much fun. I really gotta check out your other stories.

~Ellipsis
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Teehee! I like this!
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That was cute! I loved it.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
LOL Oh this if only they'd of shown this in the episode!

Thank you for writing.
shinyhappylydia chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This was funny and made me giggle :)

I especially liked the part where Minelli came out and said "I don't even want to know." and where Van Pelt is in on it too!

Lovely story :) Well done!

- Lydia xx :)
Slick1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Good Lord. If that video had been any more suggestive they would have been doing it on camera. What a hottie!
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This was a cute, very funny one-shot. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for upping the laugh-to-angst ratio!