Reviews for Longer Than Necessary
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Those Winchesters, macho to a fault. Wait, macho is usually a fault... Oh heck, I love them anyway. You did good!
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Okay, so I was totally confused by your name change, LOL. Glad I found ya again.

Loved the last line.
masondixon chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Very nice. Good to see John portrayed in a positive way. Thank You.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I love the man-hugging quietly, privately going longer than it really strictly needs to.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
That's real nice. bev x
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
*sniff* so sweet. I liked that a lot.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This was great, and I particularly liked your final line, "And, because nobody's there to see, the moment lasts a little longer than necessary." Very Winchestery!
sidjack chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Yes, you win. This is perfect, well done. Just where did Dean get it? The NO CHICK FLICK moments? After reading this:

And, because nobody’s there to see, the moment lasts a little longer than necessary.

I know exactly where.

Brilliant.
Noninone chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
aw!

Yohko B.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Too sweet! Sam's first thought is of Dean.
Letting The Rain In chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw, poor Sam, his thoughts on his brother even in his delirium. Liked this very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
What a fantastic b'day present. I totally loved the way that Sam relaxed into John's arms and that the moment lasted longer than necessary. What a wonderful b'day present...thank you!
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Great little short. I love Winchester bonding moments... Thanks for posting.
The Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Adorable! Are they not allowed to hug in public? Or is it they're to awesome to be seen hugging? Ah-ha. _ WRITE ON!