Reviews for Bus Rides
stefaniegk chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
What a great story. It was a believable journey through their relationship. I like your writing style. Thank you.
jesse chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I'm crying. Absolutely amazing
Trigger.REALITY chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
amazing.
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
goodness, woman. you are such an amazing writer, it makes me so jealous.

i'm actually really surprised that you're a finchel shipper. not that that's a bad thing, but almost everyone that i know who ships dasey ships puckleberry (the parallels and what not) but anyway, beautiful story
fanta-faerie chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
That was a pretty sort of story.

I enjoyed the way you balanced the cliche with the reality and the way you blended everything in together.

Good job! (:
Fizz Frenchtoast chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
i know the story has been up for a while, and you probably will never read this, but i had to say something.

this story just beat every other story ive read, fanfic or otherwise (even neverwhere and the hitchhikers trilogy).

Just... WOW.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
That was a perfect way to end it.

Nicely done!

I was a little worried that they weren't going to get together in the end.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
I can't believe she wrote that! Poor Derek. I thought she was writing how scared she was about falling in love but now I get the idea it's more that she feels ashamed. (
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Awww that was so cute when they said the 'I like you' parts to each other.

Slow yet a realistic progression D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I'm really liking the progression of how they would form a relationship if you kept where their 'relationship' left off with the show.

Great to know that they'll miss each other!
Pointless.Love chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Wow. That might be the most beautiful, honest and kind of perfect story I have ever read.

I loved every word.

I loved that you were honest about love, that it isn't simple or perfect.

Thank you.
chasinglaughter chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
I thought this was brilliant. :) Thank you so much for writing it!
EscapeSomeday chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
OH EM GE! BEAUTIFUL! i loved it! it was just PERFECTION! you have serious skills, hun. lol... That was just AH-mazing! :D *sighs dreamily*
EscapeSomeday chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
perfect chap and perfect story... :D LOVE IT!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
I liked it. It wasn't overpowering or over exaggerated or anything of the sort, but it's real. Real everything. It could honest to god happen just the way you wrote it. Great job.

Chica