Reviews for Bus Rides
Halle Alexis chapter 4 . 3/15
This was beautiful! So well-written and it all flowed so well; it seems to fit Dasey perfectly. I loved it.
Halle Alexis chapter 2 . 3/15
Oh, this was so lovely and perfect and sweet. It's beautiful! And exactly what I picture an evolving Casey and Derek to be.
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 3/15
Aww, I love this.
beianzhen chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
This is a really cute story. I like ur writing style.
HitTheRoad chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Heartbreaking and tragic, but superbly written. The most beautiful relationships are not the presumably "perfect" ones, but the ones with hardships and faults. And this describes Derek and Casey's relationship to a T.
Darkest-Shades chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
God, this actually made my heart hurt. I am so glad it worked out. This is brilliant.
Lilly Rae chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
BRAVO :) I love your writing style :)
stefaniegk chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
What a great story. It was a believable journey through their relationship. I like your writing style. Thank you.
jesse chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
I'm crying. Absolutely amazing
Trigger.REALITY chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
amazing.
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
goodness, woman. you are such an amazing writer, it makes me so jealous.

i'm actually really surprised that you're a finchel shipper. not that that's a bad thing, but almost everyone that i know who ships dasey ships puckleberry (the parallels and what not) but anyway, beautiful story
fanta-faerie chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
That was a pretty sort of story.

I enjoyed the way you balanced the cliche with the reality and the way you blended everything in together.

Good job! (:
Fizz Frenchtoast chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
i know the story has been up for a while, and you probably will never read this, but i had to say something.

this story just beat every other story ive read, fanfic or otherwise (even neverwhere and the hitchhikers trilogy).

Just... WOW.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
That was a perfect way to end it.

Nicely done!

I was a little worried that they weren't going to get together in the end.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
I can't believe she wrote that! Poor Derek. I thought she was writing how scared she was about falling in love but now I get the idea it's more that she feels ashamed. (