Reviews for Finding the Cure
david davidson chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
you've got one hell of an individual writing style I've yet to see from any other author, and you can bring characters to life so very well with a few short sentences. for example, koume and kotake are really interesting for what you've written them in for, and you can personalize every character just perfectly.
I can just imagine the characters and visualize them so well. Where most authors do an 8.5/10 job of character personalization you've got that glorious finesse and the magic touch that really makes your character personalities a 10/10.
and i don't give 10/10s.

also holy crap please finish this 'fic because it's a half painted masterpiece and i want to cry seeing it half-finished like it is.
shattered petal chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
I stopped dead when I realised this was the last chapter, and you hadn't completed this fiction. Possibly you've lost inspiration to continue? Anyway, what I really want to say is that I enjoyed this very much. Link and Midna's interactions were fantastic, and I loved the way you wrote the two. Link's nagging thoughts were a good concept, and the entirety of this fiction was, overall, very well written. I wish you would update soon, but I hate to sound irritating. Thank you for sharing this.
TheClausYoucan'tsee chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Best story yet.
Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask are my favourite Zelda games.
Just do me a quick favor. ;D
And somehow fit the Happy Mask Salesman and Skill Kid into this.
Jupiter's Promise chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Wow. This was absolutely brilliant. What a plot, what characterization, what excellent humor and description. I really enjoyed reading this and it's a damn shame it wasn't reviewed more, because it's hands-down one of the best Link/Midna stories out there. It's also a damn shame it's unfinished...I had a pretty good idea as I read that the story would be far from complete after 10 chapters, but it was still a major let-down when there was no more to read.

Thanks very much for sharing this. You have some serious talent, my friend. If you ever DO put fingers to keyboard and finish this story (stranger things have happened...) you can bet I'll be back to read it.
Unit 37 chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
It's a right shame that this story has gone so long without an update. It is easily one of the most well-written stories on . To see it slip into oblivion without so much of a murmur is a travesty.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
whens da next chapter gonna be up?
BrazeRancor chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Oh dear. Oh dear.
dustykingdom chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
Alas! You wrote more! Yay! Seriously, really good chapter! The two little kids are so cute. you didn't make up those riddles yourself, did you? they're really good!

Okay, I can't really remember, and I tried to find it but I couldnt, but did Jalhalla send Segwu to go get Link's face? Or did he send him after someone else? and did he say something about killing Midna? ...I have really bad memory

Anyways, awesome chapter! I hope you can update soon, and don't quit, you're a great writer!
ConGie chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
Ah another update! It's been awhile, and I almost forgot that I was reading this but as soon as I started reading it all came back. I don't mean to be rude, I'm just curious as to why it takes so long to update? I'm really not trying to be rude, I swear.

The Sage of Water,

ConGie
Lepus Iratus chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
Having been an off/on reader of fanfiction from youth, I have seen my own standards in determining acceptable storytelling skyrocket. I can now easily go through a full page of a search inquiry and skip every single offering based on poor grammar, cliched plot, requests for reviews, or a combination of all three. Even fewer stories survive the first paragraph As such, it was a treat to find this story. This is an exhibition of fanfic literally at its best; instead of mimicry, you have taken the base material Twilight Princess provides and made something both different and excellent while maintaining the integrity of the characters and setting.

In terms of the brass tacks, the work is so far well plotted with the possible exception of Lanayru, who seemed to be your go to for making the impossible possible. This is at least partially excusable, particularly considering the ending of the actual game, but I did find it jarring in context. That said, both the ocarina/magic music and Rhent's various trials and tribulations as they relate directly to the two princesses are exceptionally well planned and executed. The two plot lines fit seamlessly into your narrative. I'm expecting and hoping to see similar skill in the future involving Midna's magic, Link's crystal, and the illness itself.

The original elements in this fic also further strike me as worthy of praise. Both Rhent and your incarnations of the Garo and their king fit the setting surprisingly well despite being quite original. More importantly, though, the mythology and cultural fixation of the face have given your Termina a great deal of depth. Of all the plot lines, I want the most to know how the situation with Jalhalla the Faceless will play out, followed shortly by Rhant's exploration of his strange new surroundings. You have also done well in pulling together so many different strands of Zelda stories. I'm secretly holding out for a little bit of Wind Fish action.

The most important draw this story has, though, is your characterization. On possibly all counts, from Link and Midna's inability to reconcile desire and expectations to Rhent's cloistered emotions to Zelda's burning need to act, every character seems on point and properly focused. Never once did it seem as though anyone was going through the motions because a cosmic force known as an author was forcing them down one narrow path. In this you have surpassed many professional writers who sometimes seem to simply put their own creations through their paces. All that said, Link and Midna's relationship seems it could be a tad rushed. I am personally attributing it to their past relationship, which wasn't well fleshed out in the game and is implied to be very deep, and their own need to be close on reuniting, but they are breaking social norms I would expect the two to hold. If you intended these moments to be provoking hints at their passion, they were well written. If not, they're bumpy. This is, of course, where chaptered writing really hurts. I can't decide if those moments are good or bad until I have the rest of the story.

I have greatly enjoyed your story to this point and hope to be able to keep reading it in the future. If it keeps up like this you should consider forgetting that whole art thing and churn out a few books.
FaronWoods chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
Yay! I no anonymous no more! Happies! And yay, I crack you up! :P

Anyway, I was seriously about to throw my laptop against the wall and see if the next chapter popped out. Heheh... Really. But this chapter was sorta kinda partially worth it. It was nice to see Rhent treated kindly for a change. The guy needed some R&R. But me wanna see sum MoramoaXKaula pairing! Come ON!

You make me cry with your Moramoa-less chapter. T-T
Naybi chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
The best zelda fanfic i have read so far!

I really love it, you keep the characters in character and also now link has the ocarina of time! haha when i was reading that chapter i was drinking a soda, when Link uncovered the "thing" and by reading the description i got up, start bouncing while yelling OMG THE OCARINA OF TIME! i spilled my drink and my sis stared at me for a while (i blame u for that :p) when he learns the songs, things will get really interesting and i wonder if some Termina habitants will recognize it. Hahaha really good story and i hope Kalau is ok.

Hope you update soon :)
ConGie chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
I knew it! I just knew that's why Rhent was sent there! I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to like the pairing that I presume to be afoot here, then again, it's no different than Link and Midna so all should go fairly well. Can't wait for your next update!

The Sage of Water,

ConGie
Niana Kuonji chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
Most excellent. And now I am going to sleep, because it is three-thirty and I...am a very dhed fox-girl.
BrazeRancor chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
Another great chapter. I'm getting a bit wary of Rhent, but that's probably just paranoia because of how many OC's I've seen spiral into the forbidden depths of Mary Suedom. Keep going anyway.