Reviews for Imprinting on the Penalized
Steph A15 chapter 7 . 3/2/2016
cute story
katie131925 chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
PersephoneLassus chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
Can I just say I am really in admiration of you right now for dealing with such a touchy subject (: This was amazing and I really think it deserves more attention than it has (:
nope chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
umm the one problem is he couldnt be with her even if she was innocent becuz she would be a vampire soo not a good story
FelicityT chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I've been looking for one of these stories for ages! Thanks for writing.

FelicityT
44aasdfghjkl chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
I really liked it! How does E,bry live forveer?
InsertRandomPenNameHere chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
I really like this story but there's something you're missing: the cullens can't turn her into a vampire because embry who is a werewolf imprinted on her. But other than that I love it :)
BMC1984 chapter 7 . 10/8/2009
Sorry, FF wouldn't let me review the last chapter but it was good.

Moving on to the last chapter I never would have expected the wolf ability, good twist. I got kind of worried the story wasn't completed for a minute, I hate reading unfinished stories especially when people use horrible cliffhangers lol (not that I would ever be so mean to write cliffhangers lol)

Great Story!
BMC1984 chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
See even you left a semi-cliffhanger lol and you give me a hard time? lol good Chapter.
BMC1984 chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
good chapter :-)
BMC1984 chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Good Chapter, So Carlisle is going to be the executioner. Interesting I never thought of them changing her.
BMC1984 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Very original. Its an interesting idea. Was kinda wondering about the imprinting on a picture as well. but it works for the story.
42SantaBaby42 chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
So, so, sorry it took so long to read this! SORRY, I know I am awful... Great story!

~Sylvia~
WhyFightAnEclipseWhenTheresJaz chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
I loved this story. And thanks for using my idea. Its much apprecated.
Tayhla chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
just started reading! sounds interesting! plz keep writing!

:D