Reviews for Ringtones
Yabbit chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
very nice

:P
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Trying... Not to... Wake.. The roomie... Bwahahahahaha! Where life is beautiful all the time... Lmao! My tone is pretty lame, just one standard iPhone rings. :)
ThyPenOrThySword chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oddly, listening to the song, I half-believe it rather more fits Mary about Marshall. "She can take what I dish out and that's not easy"
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is so funny...I was laughing out loud at work (which I shouldn't have been doing!)

I have the song Marshall sang on "When Mary met Marshall" as my ringtone for my equally IPS obsessed friend :)
Violet chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
That was so funny!

For my best friend, and fellow IPS addict, I recorded Marshall singing the "I'm right, you're wrong" song from "When Mary met Marshall" :)
FarmerLiz chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Funny! My sister-in-law's phone plays "Let's Get it On" when my brother calls her, which is appropriate, I guess, but TMI about my brother!
Karma22 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I found a recording of Amadeus from the 80's and that plays for my parents. For my best friend, it's Rump shaker from Wreckx-n Effects. I loved this! Great job!
RomanCandles chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Very cute!
sagey chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
hi,

just discovered this fanfiction..that was too funnya nd mary's pick..oh yeah...

thanks

hugs
Ioie chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
My main ring-tone is the star trek theme song (from the original) but for quite awhile it was "It's The End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)" by REM

:D

I love me some random ring-tones!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Very cute, I loved it. I really like how you put the entire story together, it is very funny.

-Kate
Silver War chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Haha! That was funny :) I'm so boring, my ringtone is a simple "bring...bring...bring..."

Ah, I loved the fic.
leebug1219 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I loved this story. And sadly enough, not even a month of owning my own blackberry, I managed to crack the screen.

The best ringtone I have on my phone is when my mom/house calls- It plays Crazy Train by Ozzie Osborn
Major Trouble chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
XD I think I was thinking of that song, but I wasn't quite sure, so I looked it up on YouTube and started cracking up. This was certainly entertaining.

Major Trouble
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
:D :D :D That's so hilarious! I love it...

My ringtone, since you *asked*, is Precious - Depeche Mode. 3