Reviews for An All Consuming Fire
4lettrwrd chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
ng. God, I wanted to know the backstory, but now that I've read this, I'm even more pissed off.

yes, I do realise, I get far too involved, but gah. Maria is a psychopathic whore from hell, who I would kind of like to kill.

loved this though, srs.
Vendell chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
damn, Maria is a fucking bitch. Jasper is already missed up and Maria is only going to make it worse.
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I. Love. This.

I can think of no better example for a contest. Awesome way to kick it off.
naelany chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
*sigh* I do love your Jasper... ever the gentlemen, even when he's all fucked up lol. Still want to bitch-slap Maria though
emavalexis chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Yeah, definitely different in tone from FitV, but just as compelling as it gives us readers more of an idea of the kind of connection Jasper shared with Maria - and thus more insight into his character, period. Good job, and thank you for sharing.
Corinab chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Holy fuck that was good. I loved it.
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow - Jasper REALLY loved your story! Like so much. I'm surprised since Maria fucked him over royally... but then perhaps this was a good memory for him. I can see why, the sexin; was phenom. I enjoyed every minute of it.

In fact I agree with pretty much ALL of what Jasper said in his review. Crazy. I think we have a lot in common. I think that maybe we should be together...

We did have that chemistry at Christmas that one time.

hhehehe. Anyway I had a lot to say but that bastard, Jasper, went and said it ALL, so i am just gonna go with DITTO. Great fucking job and it was a damn pleasure to read, and re-read.

For the Love of Jasper chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I love the Spanish at the start. For some reason it sets the tone well and gives Maria so much depth, right from the get go.

I also love the characterizations of Carmen and Peter. I feel like we somewhat get to know them right away. Or at least their...lust. LOL.

The "tightening my image" thing cracked me up.

That whole "He fuckable too?" thing kinda made me fistpump for Maria and also gave me like a surrogate #jaspergasm.

Same with Carmen talking about him being hot and young in the car. UNGH.

OMG. When she runs her finger along the side of his knows. Fuck, I died.

-“Hey,” I breathed into his mouth. “I’m sorry I never talked to you.”

“No big,” he responded as his hands slid up my thighs and under my skirt. “I never talked to you, either.” - That right there might be my favorite part. Seriously - it's .

You are disturbingly good at writing this bad girl Maria... What's up with that, huh?

When she gets the money from him? Damn she's good. I know Legna will cry but, fuck, I kind of love her. I want you to write a whole story about her.

And sweet Jesus when she calls him baby boy... Guh.

God, he fucking tucked her in and held her hand. It KILLS ME. My love for firesper just grows and grows.

“I told them to stay the fuck away.” I slammed my hand down on the door lock for emphasis. “Now, shut the hell up.” - YEAH GIRL. Go get you some baby boy! OMG, what is wrong with me?

I fucking love this:

“Holy fuck, Maria,” he said as he slipped his fingers inside the leg of my panties. “It’s like a lake in here.”

Because he's sort of hot and dirty talking a little bit before this and then here he just sounds like... A kid! It's kind of cute!

But long-term commitments were built on smirks like that. - uh oh Maria is falling...

He laughed and it was a sexy-as-fuck rough noise that vibrated through the car and me. “You really are impatient.” too many jaspergasms to keep track, but that was a big one.

And I just gotta say... man i want to read all of it. I want to read their whole year. I want more more more. And i can't be the only one, but if i am will you write me a personal private story please?

and bb i am so impressed by this lemon. it's seriously fucking awesome.

The whole thing was so awesome. I am going to be reading it over and over I just know it. Definitely one of my top 3 fav Jasper one shots ever. Maybe even #1.

Great great great job!
Legna989 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
You know that this story gave me nightmares about Maria showing up ten years later and trying to cause problems for me-sorry, BELLA-and Jasper. And I really wanted to just be able to hate Maria, for her to have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Yet you have somehow managed to make her a little sympathetic.

You've packed so much characterization into a one-shot that I continue to be amazed, even after the third or fourth reading. Amazing.

Thank you for writing.
Dizzygrl28 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I absolutely loved this! As much as I hate seeing Jasper using, I actually...enjoyed?...seeing where his spiral began with Maria and I loved that it was in her POV. Awesome.
LikeToRead22 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Great one-shot, Elle. I couldn't help but feel a bit sad for our poor Jasper as he's starting down his slippery slope to nastiness. You've written him wonderfully here - quiet and reserved. He's clearly already fighting the demons and wanting to make the depression go away. Wonderfully written. Maria? I feel sorry for her too. Was that your intention? Wish I had the time to write something for your J contest. I would if I could. Really. Thanks for this chap! Loved it!
susayq chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Well, that is a very different look at Jazz. Thanks :)

daisy3853 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
holy hale. i think i almost suffered a heart attack brought on by #jaspergasms.

i really don't like maria, but i feel bad for how fucked up she is. and she has a few weak moments where i want to like her.

it makes me sad to see that he's all solemn and quiet and sad. *emo*

you are awesome. take one character who... maybe 4 months ago i could have cared less about. add one psycho bad influence bitch who i definitely don't like... and you still manage to wow me, move me, and make me care. i really think that's a testament to your talent.

i also appreciate the xterra ;-) buy me a pony?

SCM evil genius mommy2 FTW!
shescardinal chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
So good! So intense! Damn you Maria. A good look at them, and Jas, back in the fucked up days.

I love the way you write, lady!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2