Reviews for House and the PPTH Employee's Daycare
Little-miss-Radley chapter 43 . 8/3/2013
Awww! I just love the fact that henry called House "daddy" and that House didn't even notice.
RosemarieCraig chapter 69 . 6/5/2012
This was fantastic thank you x
newdayz chapter 69 . 11/22/2011
House true to form!
QUEENADDEK chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
loved it
Artemisbeloved chapter 69 . 7/29/2011
thank you so mutsh for the ride this story was. I do hope you make a sequel or spin offs. I love the kids and the way you get humor of every day things with kids. As a former day care worker myself i know how entertaining and exhausting it can be to fully emers yourself in that environment, it is rewarding in so many special ways.

I love to see more of the mirage between Cuddy and house in your words, for you use them so well
Bookworm0485 chapter 69 . 6/20/2011
I loved this whole story and I absolutly love the way you ended it. Please keep up the good work and I hope you'll write more soon.

Books
Konri Kari chapter 69 . 6/10/2011
This is awesome! I love the ending.
paulac45 chapter 69 . 6/5/2011
That was unexpected, a bit nice, but sad as well, thinking of House in the twilight of his life. The speech was very IC. Could have done without the reference to the dreaded MMM (absolutely the worst aspect of S7).
Lynnie5267 chapter 69 . 6/4/2011
Loved it Great story
clp66 chapter 69 . 6/4/2011
You finished it! Nice ending to a fun story.
Fahrenheit451 chapter 69 . 6/3/2011
I've really enjoyed this story, and the fact that you write well was a big part of that enjoyment. I could see little Henry and all the rest, as House grew in his love for all the kids. Too bad the actual show couldn't come up with something like this... Thanks for the entertainnent! Looking forward to more from you.
Cedargrovegal chapter 69 . 6/3/2011
I am sorry to see this story go but it was a great ending. I look forward to other stories.
lin12344 chapter 69 . 6/3/2011
Thank you for writing this very good story. The kids at the daycare made House into a better man even the ones he tjought did not like him could see over the years an inner soft spot in him. Glad Wilson and Cuddy still at his side in all theire's old age. Thank you for completion of this story I dislike authors that maybe write for months and lots of chapter then say they are not going to finish.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 69 . 6/3/2011
I love the story! I wish it wasn't over but you ended it on a great note.
mlittlebird chapter 69 . 6/3/2011
Thank you for your wonderful story, and I really appreciate that you find powers to bring it to an ending, a long-awaited ending I must say.

Thanks again!