Reviews for A Twist Is History
Awsome I love it
Dragon Courage chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
nice
Garrett E chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
You forgot to include something which explains how Cooro knew to head to the girls' bathroom (2nd floor if I remember correctly, it's been awhile since I read that one). Kind of hard to believe that Cooro knew exactly where to go to fine Hermione and Nana without being told or overhearing the conversation as in Canon.
CrimsonPrincess369 chapter 19 . 6/14/2012
I LOVE this story! It's interesting how Senri talks more than he usually does. Its a nice change to know he speaks every once in a Annnyway,GREAT STORY!
TsukiRoze chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
About the last paragraph, there should be eight beds; as there are eight boys sleeping in the room.

1. Harry Potter

6. Senri

7. Husky

8. Cooro
FlailerBee chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
Dude has a point! Go Cooro!
Words and Fire chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I really like the uniqueness in your story! 11/10
sakura240 chapter 19 . 11/14/2011
Kura: ...wow...

Berry: love the story. :D

Kura: REALLY LOVE IT! XD I wonder how they'll get home...i wonder how long they'll stay...will they stay until the end of the seventh book? That would be so cool if they participated in the war too! XD

Berry: We'll read your other story. :)

Kura: BYE!
Seedling lotus chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Hey. I love this story. In fact, this is my second time reading it. Anyways, I thought I'd let you know that this chapter, chapter four, has a formatting error. It's all in bold. I just thought I'd let you know, in case you wanted to fix it or something. Happy writing! :)
Infinitechange chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
Very fun and awesome story!
BluSkyRose chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
I love your story so much it's not even funny. Thanks for a great fanfic!
kyuubi no shukakku chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
i have playd adventre quest
Shaed Knightwing chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Aww, I love Cooro! Although when he gets his hands on a wand we should be very afraid...

Anyway, personally I think Cooro would fit best in Hufflepuff but oh well, then he'd be split from the others. *_* (who knows what trouble he'd get into without Husky jabbing him in the back every five seconds)

Shaed
grafitti chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
This is so cute.

I can't stop smiling when I read this.