Reviews for shiver
Cherry Seraphym chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Sigh, just remembered this story apropros of nothing the other day. A sweet little read that's stuck with me. Thanks again :)
Cherry Seraphym chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
This is so sweet and well-written! I think you're great at fluff - and it's fluff with depth, which is even better. I hope you come back to this story someday, preferably sooner than later. I want to see these two reach their happy ending :)
anotherbuskitten chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
This is brilliant,, the whole story is, but I think this chapter is my favourite. Please, PLEASE write more of this story soon.
Espoir Noir chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Reading this story always puts me in a good mood. They're just so sweet, and so real. I love them both so much (heck, I want to marry Harfang!) I love the two letters at the start, and I love this more grown up version of Dora. Lovely!
thelightningstrike chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Aww. Harfang is so lovely. I'm really enjoying this!
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
I love this chapter! So sweet )
Erini chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
ahhahaha how sweet! :)
JacksonFrost chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
You did the fluff very well :)

I really liked this chapter!
Smartest Girl In The World chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is really interesting. I've always been intrigued by the Black Family. They're so flawed and a bit deranged, but they're so interesting. I've always wanted to read a story about the past members of the family, and this caught my eye.

You're doing a great job. The characterization is great. Especially that of Callidora. She's such a Black. Great job, once again.
hrhrionastar chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Aww! Dora is so cute! I'm glad she's got her cousin Cassie at school, too! Very good minor character touch, there. I also like "This friendship thing is proving to be dangerous, she might become so much like a little sister that he’ll be unable to go through with the wedding, and that can only end in disaster." What a good point-and it adds a nice level of angst, which stops the story from being too fluffy. This is excellent!

~Riona
Espoir Noir chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
I'm grinning from ear to ear because of those two sweet letters at the end. Thye're just so gorgeous. I love Harfang. Really, I think I want to marry him. He's so sweet, but intelligent and kind and caring as well. I just love him! And Dora is growing on me more and more too. Her confidence and intelligence and general uniqueness are lovely to read. The only thing that didn't work for me was Charis and Ella crying at the station. I don't know. I think maybe I could have dealt with one of them crying, but it seemed a bit over the top or something. But I loved it! More, please!
thelightningstrike chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Excellent chapter again!
JacksonFrost chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Cute! Normally I would think this is kind of creepy, but you write it so well that I don't think of it like that. I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses.
lovely rubber boots chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Very good chapter again. Their relationship is very... interesting. Moderately creepy, but sort of sweet in a weird way.
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I loved it. Excellent job, both with the awkwardness of the two in the beginning, and the wonderful chracterization of Dora in the second part. Very interesting funny read!