Reviews for Girl in white
can u please do more this is awesome love ya stories xx
Sir.nick of Drag chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Nice.
life is short so am I chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Love the idea! So original and I love how Hedwig doesn't just instantly get used to human life. She had to have some struggles coming to terms with the fact that she had gone from owl to bird, and then learning how to properly function her body since she was used to a different body.
LunaScamander17 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
update! I really like Hedwig turns into human fic. but I think your's is the most closest to my predection. and I like Hedwig/Harry, or maybe Hedwig/George, it doesn't matter, at least you update!
Moist Larry chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
I absolutely love this story!
Reishin Amara chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
o.o oh wwow...this needa an very interesting.
Reaper7 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Okay, this is honestly amusing so far. Hope to see more soon!
9tailedokami16x chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
hey write the next chapter already or else face my demonic wrath
moon of starless night chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
hayya carry on writing we are all behide you because you are amazing and so is the story.

from moon of starless night

PS

you are amazing and awesome
jesterod chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
i hope your not going to end it there. its a very good start i would love to read more
Nelina chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I've read some other reviews, and PLEASE don't make it a Harry/Hedwig! I mean, they're such good friends and she has a personality, but I don't think they could get in a relationship like that! I mean, sha was an OWL! You don't get and fall in love with an animal! It's just wrong! Like I would love or cats! I mean, I do love them, but not like that! Yeah, just wanted to say that.

Hope you will update soon!

Good luck with writing! :D

Ciao

/Chocco
Nelina chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
WHAT? No! She's gonna die, or hurt, or land on Harry and hurt him, or hurt Harry trough hurting herself! *hysterical* Gah! You HAVE to update! I can't hink about something else! What will happen to Hedwig?

...were is she anyway? A window? A window? What the... HEDWIG! Get down! *frantic*

...yeah well, she is my favourite owl. And she was Harrys first friend.

Ciao,

Choccolate

Ps. Hope I didn't freak you out with this review. If so; sorry, I guess I got into the story a little...
Polish chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Dont just stand there gacking and gabbalavin! CATCH THE WOMEN! -is freaking out terribly- lawl, update when you can! This is really good!
T. E. Rankin chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
interesting story concept. I like your writing as well, you also made it where hedwig had to learn to be a human, something not done in stories like this often. I like it.
jojobevco chapter 2 . 11/9/2009