Reviews for Light Flash Crack
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I...I don't understand! D:
DragonsRme chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
that was fantastic im just gonna read all you fics now coz you are awsome x
nhrc chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
What?
Understood what?
Arrrr It feels like the last line was dropped intentionally,
You sneaky little weasel!

In any other story, I was complaining about why I did not get "extra" rating.
All the conditions are ideal:
Night at the Academy, a lightning storm, wet, cozy pajamas, a warm bed, cuddling, karl Urban ... Ideal!

For some reason it makes me more long for such intimacy with someone, more than their sex scene.
Go figure!
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
You hear that noise? that litlle...Crick?

yeah that was my heartbreaking!

That was such an adorable story and the end lines brought a tear (or two..or three...) to my eye! fantasticlly written!
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Lovely!
moviesaremagic chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
three words: you have talent. :)
BetterWithThree101 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
i luv this story! it was well written. at the end i waz like: eh? what, what do you understand? but other than than that...great!
jenny-harkness chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This story is rather amazing. You've single handedly, with this fic and your other Jim/Bones fic, turned me from Jim/Spock to Jim/Bones. They're a much cuter couple.
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
oh.

OH.

of course. that makes so much sense now. somehow that revelation just makes the hurt a lot worst, doesnt it?
Mrs.LovettTodd chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Fabulous story, with a real gem of revelance at the end!

I loved watching the story unfold(:
Spooky4ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Wow, this story packed such an emotional punch! This truly is brilliant story. You're characterization was spot-on, and the balance between Kirk/McCoy friendship and something alittle more then friendship was well excecuted.

The last three lines just made me heart ache for Jim. I really love your work.
Ava Monroe chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This is very nicely done- I love a good thunderstorm to create tension (pathetic fallacy, and all that!). You maintain a very strong attention to detail throughout your story which makes imagining your world very easy. I especially liked your characterisation of McCoy. Thanks for sharing this!
TVL chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
So beautifully written! The scenery and emotions were just magnificent. The way you described the smells and sounds and feelings was just beautiful. A wonderful piece of work.

-TVL
CeilingNinja chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was beautiful. Really moving.

-Nyx
starsnstripies chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
angsty, mysterious, sweet, romantic then suddenly so sad. its amazing how 3 words can change everything that has just been said previous. be it "i love you" or even "Only lightning storms"