Reviews for Burning Rain
CC chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
**DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW UNLESS YOU WANT A SPOILER**
_ "Irrationally jealous of the rain"...
THAT is one of the most beautiful things I have read in fanfiction. Almost cliche, but then,... in this instance? Not.
coolaquariun chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Now that Michael Fi are in an official relationship its fun to watch and read the earlier work. Fi trying to distance herself from him was sad and heartbreaking but she knows that they will always end up being together
coolaquariun chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is my favorite hot spot filler fic! Very well written and it helps in filling the gaps. The best part about Michael's pov was that he kept expecting Fi would leave but thankfully, she didn't
Caroline Jessamine chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
All three chapters-absolutely perfect. Thank you. :)
Tiva4ever3 chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
awesome story :)
bcmom chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Wow! great story all of them. I didn't review the other chapters because I had to wait til the end. So engroused with it all. Great job. I think, however, that it is finished. In my opinion. Thanks.
Briar Elwood chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Okay, kudos for creativity. Sam's POVEpic Win. And very well written, too. I love being able to see Sam concerned for his friends, especially Fi when considering their first encounter in the show. I will admit I didn't care for Michael and Fi's POVs, but that's just because it's, well, cliche. Sam was great, though. Thank you!

BE
stargirl chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
I'm unsure if I've reviewed this before, but just so you're clear I LOVE THIS STORY D
stargirl chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
This is my favorite chapter. Very classy, well written, in character, quite a step up from the smut that clogs the forums these days.
SCF chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Yeah! That was worth my time!

I liked all of the different perspectives.
Rae chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
I love this. LOVE IT. It's so...pretty. Gorgeously written. I am certifiably obsessed with this pairing, and you've captured their attitudes, their voices, *perfectly*. One of the best Goddamn Michael/Fiona fics I've ever read, and I thought I had read all of the ones out there.

You should post this on the Burn Notice community over at livejournal! I am *so* glad I took a chance on again.

I'd left this place long ago, giving up all hope of finding quality fic here. I'm so glad a late night impulse lead me here!
Groovy82 chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
great story, i liked it.
PSU93Girl chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
I really love this. So tender and sweet. Very well done!
Nicole chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I love both chapters of Burning Rain so much :) You are a really gifted writer and you captured the moment beautifully!
Veritium chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
This is really good. I love how you've done it from both Michael's and Fiona's point of veiw. There's absolutly nothing wrong with it, at least that's what i think.

Keep writing, I'm waiting for more! ]