Reviews for Spiritual Collision
Lone-ranger1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
i've often wondered this myself... i even had it happen offscreen in a fic of mine. (Sheppard later says "Next thing i know, the conference room becomes a house of flying knives!" and "We had a whole Alien Vs Predator atmosphere going for awhile there.")

I'm highly curious as to how you'll write this :D
domina tempore chapter 1 . 8/24/2009

Okay, I'm sorry, there was no reason for me to go all crazy on you on the previous line. It's just that this idea has been bouncing around in my head for quite a while, and I never did anything with it because I couldn't figure it out... And it shocked me to see that someone else had also thought of it :) But still... AH! *takes deep breath* Alright, I'm sane now. Lets try this again...

I am very excited about this story :). You two always write so good together (you make me jealous! LOL), and I really love this episode... *sighs happily* And I always have wondered what would have happened if it had been Ronon and Teyla instead of Sheppard and Weir... and you guys seem to have come up with an interesting idea as to how *they* could have gotten affected instead :). That was something that I could never figure out, and I applaud you for that :D. I am very, very curious now, and I can't wait to see the justice that you will do to this idea; and I hope that you update very soon :).

You have caught my interest! :D

ps. Um, one thing that I want to point out, this ep happens in the middle of season two; and the Athosians don't move to New Athos until the middle of season three, in "The Return"... But a minor detail ;).
AthosionWarrior chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
please update soon. cant wait